Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Marple Sixth Form College Sports Hall - Community Use.  (Read 2479 times)

mikes

Re: Marple Sixth Form College Sports Hall - Community Use.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 12:48:58 PM »
Well how about some pictures of the new hall then?

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 10:53:13 PM »
Even though those pictures were taken in the previous sports hall...

It was me that added the pictures, for a bit of interest, not the college. I was aware that they are of the old hall but didn't feel that it matters..........
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rcsprinter123

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:11:06 PM »
Even though those pictures were taken in the previous sports hall...

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:21:57 PM »
Great idea and one we at Marple Athletic JFC will be applying for.....

Invitation for charities and community groups to use Marple Sixth Form College sports hall

You may be aware that at Marple Sixth Form College we have a brand new sports hall. We would like charities and not-for-profit community groups to have access to the sports hall at times when our students are not here to use them.  This would be on a not-for-profit basis for us, however there will be a fee to cover any costs incurred by the College.

If you wish to be considered for our community engagement programme please complete the attached application form and return to me by Friday 24 March 2017. This will help us to understand your organisation and to fully know what you propose to use the facilities for.

The application form asks for the legal status of your organisation - please tell us if you are a charity and supply your charity number. If you are not a charity, please tell us what other legal status your organisation is formed under. So that we can assess on financial need we would also like you to provide us with your most recent set of accounts.

Please make your application on the attached form. You may complete it on a computer and email it to me (just type your name where it asks you to sign it) or print it out to hand-write and post it to me. I have supplied the document in Microsoft Word and as a PDF so you can choose whichever suits you. If you would like the document in another format please email me to let me know.

We may need to contact you for clarifications or for further information about your activities prior to making our decision as we are planning to choose a wide-ranging and diverse group of organisations.

Kind regards,
Robert Clapham
Community Development Manager
The Cheadle and  Marple College Network

robert.clapham@cmcnet.ac.uk

Robert Clapham
Marple Sixth Form College
Buxton Lane
Marple
Stockport
Cheshire
SK6 7QY

Robert

Marple Sixth Form College Sports Hall - Community Use.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Invitation for charities and community groups to use Marple Sixth Form College sports hall

You may be aware that at Marple Sixth Form College we have a brand new sports hall. We would like charities and not-for-profit community groups to have access to the sports hall at times when our students are not here to use them.  This would be on a not-for-profit basis for us, however there will be a fee to cover any costs incurred by the College.

If you wish to be considered for our community engagement programme please complete the attached application form and return to me by Friday 24 March 2017. This will help us to understand your organisation and to fully know what you propose to use the facilities for.

The application form asks for the legal status of your organisation - please tell us if you are a charity and supply your charity number. If you are not a charity, please tell us what other legal status your organisation is formed under. So that we can assess on financial need we would also like you to provide us with your most recent set of accounts.

Please make your application on the attached form. You may complete it on a computer and email it to me (just type your name where it asks you to sign it) or print it out to hand-write and post it to me. I have supplied the document in Microsoft Word and as a PDF so you can choose whichever suits you. If you would like the document in another format please email me to let me know.

We may need to contact you for clarifications or for further information about your activities prior to making our decision as we are planning to choose a wide-ranging and diverse group of organisations.

Kind regards,
Robert Clapham
Community Development Manager
The Cheadle and  Marple College Network

robert.clapham@cmcnet.ac.uk

Robert Clapham
Marple Sixth Form College
Buxton Lane
Marple
Stockport
Cheshire
SK6 7QY