Brabyns Preparatory School

Author Topic: Builder/kitchen fitter  (Read 1975 times)

Howard

Re: Builder/kitchen fitter
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 04:59:58 PM »
Whilst you're calling around for quotes, you should try Danny Walsh of Applewhite Builders who is in Marple. He's done both major and minor work for me and is a very reliable guy. Contact him on 07973 295166.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Builder/kitchen fitter
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 02:33:41 PM »
Sounds like another one of our web site sponsors called Evolution Property Services may be suitable: http://www.evolution-property-services.co.uk/

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Tcadams

Builder/kitchen fitter
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 02:07:15 PM »
Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a builder to knock a wall down in my house, move a couple of internal doors, and install a kitchen.

My #1 criteria (having had a couple of poor experiences with tradespeople in the last few years!) is someone who answers their phone/calls you back/replies to texts! Even better, someone who is happy to use email.

Obviously, I'd also like someone who will do a great job... And I prefer to support local tradespeople if possible.

I've seen recommendations on here already for Paul Jones Property Maintenance and GT Landscapes and Construction and have contacted both already, but any other recommendations very much appreciated.

Thanks
Tom