Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Cat knocked down on Stockport Road  (Read 2834 times)

Darrens61

Re: Cat knocked down on Stockport Road
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 09:33:04 PM »
Thank you everybody for the messages and I've asked a friend to contact Kerry and I believe the environmental dept took him away. My other cat keeps looking for him and we both look down the garden expecting to see him appear from the bushes :'(

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  They become such a big part of our lives that it is horrible when they leave us.

Here's a link to Kerry Hawkin's page: https://www.facebook.com/kerry.hawkins.319
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

mikes

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 06:10:13 PM »
My cat was knocked down and killed on Tuesday on Stockport Road by a lady called Kerry who did all she could for him by all accounts. I'd like to know what happened to him after the accident if anybody can help.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  They become such a big part of our lives that it is horrible when they leave us.

Blossom

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 03:25:17 PM »
My cat was knocked down and killed on Tuesday on Stockport Road by a lady called Kerry who did all she could for him by all accounts. I'd like to know what happened to him after the accident if anybody can help.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news.

I don't know this lady but a Kerry Hawkins posted on Facebook last week about a cat being killed on Stockport Road in Marple.  It appeared on my page and hopefully you are on Facebook as she will be able to help you. 

older-and-wider

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 08:30:16 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear that.  :(

the rover

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 06:24:36 AM »
 Try Marple Vets on 0161 427 3035 they might know something.

Darrens61

Cat knocked down on Stockport Road
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »