A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: 50 years ago  (Read 3594 times)

sgk

50 years ago
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »
Lots of their books for sale on Abe Books, see here

Henri

50 years ago
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 07:49:51 PM »
Pshychology House defunct for many years I think although there was an advert which appeared in newspaper for many more years that strongly resembled the PH one.

My old dad used to tell tales about "Mr Psychology House" who appears to have been absolutely barking. (Sorry if this offends anyone - Dad is long dead.)

Water Rat

50 years ago
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 05:35:04 PM »
Not a very helpful answer but Psychology magazine is still on the list of banned publications in the Irish Republic - as has been since June 1953.  I wonder what was in that issue?

Good luck with your search.

50 years ago
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:16:23 AM »
dear Marple community,
I am looking for a bit of information about the Marple company in my search for a book publishers.

It was quite a while ago that this company published a piece that I am after, but, this book still sparks an interest from the people arround the world.Therefore I would appreciate if someone could help on the issue.
Company was/is called Psychology Publishing Co, based at Psychology House, Marple (Mr G.A.Dudley was director of studies).
If you know their address or, contact name,(or if you know someone older that may know about them) please respond either on this topic or at siramarkovic@yahoo.com

thank you with anticipation
Alex from Serbia