RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Linked Events

• Seaside at Cromwell Avenue Park: September 04, 2016

Author Topic: Seaside at Cromwell Avenue Park [Sunday 4th September - 1-3pm]  (Read 2145 times)

CromwellAvenuePark

Re: Seaside at Cromwell Avenue Park [Sunday 4th September - 1-3pm]
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 09:57:44 PM »
OK, me again!

A big thank-you to all those that turned up at our event earlier today.

The sun shone (was never in doubt was it), people turned up in the droves (well quite a few of you anyway) and I hope everyone had a great time.  Donkeys, singers, face painting, sandpits, games and activities - the seaside did come to Marple for 2 hours.

To those that helped run the event in advance and on the day - cheers again, you know who you are.

We do these events to ensure the park is enjoyed by all - both young and old - and stays at the heart of our local community.  A few years back, the park needed a bit of investment and TLC and its amazing how many use the park now compared to previous.  Thanks to you all for this.

See you at our Halloween event in a couple of months hopefully.

Have a good night

FoCAP team

CromwellAvenuePark

Re: Seaside at Cromwell Avenue Park [Sunday 4th September - 1-3pm]
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:59:47 AM »
Not another update on this weekend I hear you say...

But if you're free between 1-3pm, fancy a bit of family/community fun with donkey rides, sandcastles, face-painting, games (yes there will be a lucky dip!), BBQ, ice creams, drinks, etc. then do pop along.

Also like to thanks those at Stockport Council and the local Marple Council for making sure the event goes ahead.  They've been absolutely fantastic.  I won't name names (don't want to be seen as favouritism) but they know who they are - thanks again!

Oh.... and it says it won't rain either - blame the BBC Weather App if it does.

Cheers and see you Sunday hopefully

The FoCAP team

CromwellAvenuePark

Seaside at Cromwell Avenue Park [Sunday 4th September - 1-3pm]
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:30:47 PM »
OK, so it's still holiday season.

But in 2 weeks it won't be....

So beat the back to work/school blues with the seaside coming to Marple - donkey rides, face painting, music, BBQ, ice creams, enough sand to sink a couple of toy ships plus other games and activities.

Bring your beach blankets and your bucket and spade. 

Spread the word....

Cheers

The FoCAP team