Wealth Management | S&T Wealth provide portfolio & investment advice

Author Topic: Sorting office Marple  (Read 40316 times)

amazon

Re: Sorting office Marple
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 07:32:03 PM »
I don’t care where the sorting office is.   But there should be somewhere with open long hours in Maple where I can pick up mail items if I am not in when the post person calls.   The hours have to be long enough for someone that does not work in Marple, e.g. the collection place must be open before 7:30 or after 7:30pm, so a person with a long commute can still pick up their parcels.
Asda would be ideal but i dont think that will happen they got ride of the Amazon lockers .

ringi

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 06:40:03 PM »
I don’t care where the sorting office is.   But there should be somewhere with open long hours in Maple where I can pick up mail items if I am not in when the post person calls.   The hours have to be long enough for someone that does not work in Marple, e.g. the collection place must be open before 7:30 or after 7:30pm, so a person with a long commute can still pick up their parcels.

mikes

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 05:04:47 PM »
maybe they want to make room for a supermarket  :)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:29:21 AM »
One of the postal workers got in touch about this a couple of days ago asking for advice about setting up an on-line petition. I'm now waiting for a link to promote it. The proposal is to close the Marple Sorting Office and use the one in Stockport. Hopefully have more details soon.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

Sorting office Marple
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:01:41 PM »
In Marple bridge post office theres a petition to try stop post office moving sorting office to stockport .anyone any info on this .