Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Nat West Bank (Marple) opening hours  (Read 5731 times)

Stationery Supplies

Re: Nat West Bank (Marple) opening hours
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 07:11:42 PM »
Erm I don't expect them to process it for free! I pay a monthly charge, I just don't want to pay more to use the night safe.

ringi

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 11:13:51 PM »
I have found the new opening hours are not as convenient as the old ones. Previously I could wait for the bank to open at 9am and open my shop a few minutes late. Now I can only do this on a Saturday morning or I have to lock up during the day to go, which isn't ideal and I would only do if absolutely necessary. I do online banking where I can, I take card payments in the shop but we still get approximately half our takings in cash.
I have spoken to the NatWest and they offer the use of the night safe for depositing cash but there is a charge involved with that which I'd like to avoid paying.

Expecting a bank to process your cash for free is unreasonable.

Howard

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »
How lucky we are to have a choice!  ;)

amazon

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 01:35:42 PM »
Natwest are owned by RBS.
Yes but they have better opening hours apart from sat .they dont close wed .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2016, 11:42:49 AM »
RBS opens at 9.15am though, apart from Wednesdays which is 9.45am. So that might be better for Sarah.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Howard

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2016, 08:26:01 AM »
Move to RBS i have .

Natwest are owned by RBS.

amazon

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 07:18:49 PM »
I think what we have is a difference in requirements between business banking and personal banking. The new hours suit me as a personal banker but it inconveniences Sarah without having to pay for additional services. As usual, it's a balance.
Move to RBS i have .

Howard

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 03:06:48 PM »
I think what we have is a difference in requirements between business banking and personal banking. The new hours suit me as a personal banker but it inconveniences Sarah without having to pay for additional services. As usual, it's a balance.

Stationery Supplies

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 01:11:56 PM »
I have found the new opening hours are not as convenient as the old ones. Previously I could wait for the bank to open at 9am and open my shop a few minutes late. Now I can only do this on a Saturday morning or I have to lock up during the day to go, which isn't ideal and I would only do if absolutely necessary. I do online banking where I can, I take card payments in the shop but we still get approximately half our takings in cash.
I have spoken to the NatWest and they offer the use of the night safe for depositing cash but there is a charge involved with that which I'd like to avoid paying.

Cyberman

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 04:58:38 PM »
Yet the "elderly" are those who are likely (not always, of course) to be able to get to the bank during the daytime when it is open to the public. In my view the current arrangement of being open on four weekdays as well as a Saturday plus the excellent online banking gives me the best of both worlds.

This arrangement suits me fine too. I can pay in cheques or discuss things face to face on Sat, and I imagine the daytime opening is OK for local business people.

Howard

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 11:33:55 PM »
Your not thinking of the elderly are you not everyone has internet access or a smart phone .

Yet the "elderly" are those who are likely (not always, of course) to be able to get to the bank during the daytime when it is open to the public. In my view the current arrangement of being open on four weekdays as well as a Saturday plus the excellent online banking gives me the best of both worlds.

amazon

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 08:13:37 PM »
Why are you afraid? Online banking is brilliant.
Your not thinking of the elderly are you not everyone has internet access or a smart phone .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 07:04:55 PM »
Isn't this classed as an anonymous attack on a local business?

No it's not @Harry, but this could be classed as trolling or trivia  :)
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Harry

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 07:02:49 PM »
It seems the Nat West want to give us the service that they want to give and not what the customer wants.

Isn't this classed as an anonymous attack on a local business?

Howard

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 03:58:08 PM »
Maybe its going to close .or they want us to bank online afraid thats the way its going .

Why are you afraid? Online banking is brilliant.