Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: Police helicopter  (Read 3344 times)

Rudolph Hucker

Re: Police helicopter
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 08:25:13 PM »
Hope they're OK....

RH

Tricky

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 03:52:02 PM »
c/o hexagonbrewco on twitter

meh

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 03:51:32 PM »

What is the insurance situation skatepark are people covered by councills insurance .

As I understand it council insurance would only come into play in the event that an accident was caused by the skatepark being in an unsafe condition - i.e. if part of it was broken or poorly maintained. In other words if the council's negligence was proved to be the cause. This is only as I understand it and not a legal statement.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 02:18:34 PM »
Yes, I understand someone had an accident on the skatepark but don't have any further details at the moment.

What is the insurance situation skatepark are people covered by councills insurance .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 06:49:43 AM »
A helicopter also landed last night in the Memorial Park accompanied by ambulance and police vehicles. Looked like someone was hurt - hope they're OK.

Yes, I understand someone had an accident on the skatepark but don't have any further details at the moment.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Iona

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:27 AM »
A helicopter also landed last night in the Memorial Park accompanied by ambulance and police vehicles. Looked like someone was hurt - hope they're OK.

Condate

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 08:07:06 PM »
On on near the triangle (Oldknow Road, Arkwright Road, Strines Road) I suspect. It flew very, very low over the house and then went down in that direction a little after 18:00 and then took off about 15 minutes later. I didn't actually see it on the ground.

amazon

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 07:20:34 PM »
Does anyone know what the police helicopter was doing in Marple this evening? It appeared to land and then took off again after a few minutes.
Were did it land

Condate

Police helicopter
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:15:21 PM »
Does anyone know what the police helicopter was doing in Marple this evening? It appeared to land and then took off again after a few minutes.