A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Beer Traders on Stockport Road, Marple  (Read 4422 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Beer Traders on Stockport Road, Marple
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 07:01:47 AM »
Beer Traders to extend into 111 next door

Interesting to see that there's a planning application (DC/072556) in to extend Beer Traders into the former Comix premises, which closed a little while ago.

On the face of it looks like a great plan and the ladies will be happy to have their own toilet I'm sure.

Beer Traders is a great little bar but the problem there for me atm is the acoustics. If I go in there when it's busy I can't hear any conversation I'm trying to take part in - I'm don't think it's just me but a generation thing. It's a problem in a lot of places but Beer Traders is particularly difficult, I think due to the sound bouncing off all the hard surfaces. I hope that they can address this during the changes that will take place if it gets approval.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

moorendman

Re: Beer Traders on Stockport Road, Marple
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 09:42:00 PM »
Eening out in Marple tonighht. Beer Traders, Samuel Oldknow, Dolce Vita for a meal and finished in the Hatters. An Excellent evening, Good food, good beer and good company. Marple is becoming a destination!

Sharky

Beer Traders on Stockport Road, Marple
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 03:36:00 PM »
Excellent selection of real ales. Pop in and give some a try. You won't be disappointed! A large choice of bottled beers as well to enjoy on the premises or take away.