Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Snow and Bin collections  (Read 2652 times)

alstan

Re: Snow and Bin collections
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »
We live in Marple North ward and our blue bin is emptied on a Friday so Wheels doesn't know what he is talking about. The bin wasn't emptied on the 4th because of the snow but was emptied on the 7th. Nothing from "the Leader" of course so thank you, Mr Bates, for the information.

I don't think I have ever met this "Wheels" person but, once you have sorted out the gibberish, it looks as if he is rather unpleasant and best avoided.

JohnBates

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 06:46:33 PM »
@wheels you are quite correct. I was not sure if any part of wards was affected, so decided better to post as if irrelevant no harm done. Unfortunately I do not know everything yet, but hope to get closer eventually :)

wheels

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 05:55:31 PM »
You miss the point entirely Howard,  all is said to me was that someone who seeks to represent North Marple didn't even know this I'm formation wasn't  relevant to Marple and had already been communicated to those concerned.

Picking up and re posting information sent to other fails to impress.

And actually your way way off on colour loyalty don't assume.

Howard

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 05:31:54 PM »
Don't you know there is nobody in Marple is  on a Friday collection and in any event the Leader has already communicated directed with  many of those affected who are largely in Manor.

So what's the post of your post other than self publicicty.

Your colours are showing through your snarky little post @wheels. If the information is of no use you YOU, why even point it out? Apart from the fact that it was a Conservative councillor who made the point. If it had been a LD who had posted it you would either have ignored it or praised the councillor for keeping in touch with the community.

tina

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 03:40:01 PM »
Thanks for the info very useful for my sister who lives in offerton. I can let her know her bin will be emptied on Monday :)

wheels

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 02:27:40 PM »
Don't you know there is nobody in Marple is  on a Friday collection and in any event the Leader has already communicated directed with  many of those affected who are largely in Manor.

So what's the post of your post other than self publicicty.

JohnBates

Snow and Bin collections
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Information from council if your bin(s) not collected due to snow on Friday 4th March 2016

Due to heavy snowfall some waste collections were not completed. The following arrangements have been made for residents whose collection(s) were not completed:

Black and Brown and Blue collections not completed on Friday 4th March 2016 will now take place on Monday 7th March 2016.

Green bin collections due on Friday 4th March 2016 are cancelled.

Link here http://www.stockport.gov.uk/services/environment/wasterecycling/bindisruptions