Drama Classes for Children and Young People in Marple

Author Topic: Thank You Marple Spar! - Marple Website Sponsor  (Read 3807 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Thank You Marple Spar! - Marple Website Sponsor
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 06:52:11 AM »
Thank you to @Spar Marple at Rose Hill for renewing sponsorship of The Marple Website for another year.

Here's their banner, which appears on the Forum, the Main Site and the Virtual Tour.

Marple Stone Spar: Marple Convenience Store

Marple Stone Spar also has a Web Sponsor's page in the new Marple Website Community Directory

You can find out more about the Paul Stone Group of Companies who will run the new Marple Spar on their website here: http://stonespar.co.uk/

If you would like to become a Marple Website Sponsor by taking out a banner advert on the main site, the forum and on the Virtual History Tour, then have a look here for more details:

http://www.marplewebsitedesign.co.uk/home/web-ads.html
Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 05:30:57 PM »
Thank you to web site sponsor @Spar Marple  for supporting the Julian Wadden Treasure Hunt in Marple Memorial Park on 29 April 2017.
Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Thank You Marple Spar! - New Marple Website Sponsor
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 06:10:41 AM »
Thank you to @Spar Marple at Rose Hill for renewing sponsorship of The Marple Website for another year.

Here's their banner, which appears on the Forum, the Main Site and the Virtual Tour.

Marple Stone Spar: Marple Convenience Store

You can find out more about the Paul Stone Group of Companies who will run the new Marple Spar on their website here: http://stonespar.co.uk/

If you would like to become a Marple Website Sponsor by taking out a banner advert on the main site, the forum and on the Virtual History Tour, then have a look here for more details:

http://www.marplewebsitedesign.co.uk/home/web-ads.html
Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 09:31:03 AM »
Thank you to web site sponsor @Spar Marple for supporting the Julian Wadden Treasure Hunt in Marple Memorial Park on 28 May 2016.
Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

jimblob

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 10:28:22 AM »
 :)
It's a pleasure to become a sponsor Mark.
Both Alex Brown and I are local residents, Alex lives in Compstall and I have lived in Romiley for the last 11 years . We are keen to engage with your readers and contributors and the wider local community of Marple. We very much want to develop a local store that is relevant and useful to all
Please feel free everyone to make suggestions about the store and the goods and services that we should offer.
I have read with interest all the posts on the Raj Bros thread and am well aware of all that has happened in the recent past at this location .
We are planning to open the store in February but we are in the hands of Electricity North West as we wait for our three phase electrical connection .
I will keep you posted and look forward to welcoming you in store .
Paul Stone

Living across the road from the new Spar, really pleased to see how great it looks and very much looking forward to popping in.   :D

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 02:00:38 PM »
The New Spar at Rose Hill is due to open at 10am tomorrow:

Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 06:27:51 AM »
The new Marple Spar is now taking shape and will be open soon, nearly 80 years after the first store opened in this location.

Will Mr Paul Stone of @Spar Marple strike a similar pose to Mr George J Wilkinson when he opened Rose Hill Co-Op on 10 October 1936.

Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website

MLHS

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 09:12:58 AM »
The photo, from 1936, is from the Local History Society‚Äôs archive. Mark Whittaker has worked tirelessly on scanning and  transferring thousands of images from this archive, online, to the Virtual Tour on this site, a rich resource, a window into the past of Marple and district. Thank you, Mark.
Martin Cruickshank
webmaster, Marple Local History Society

Spar Marple

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 09:08:53 PM »
Thanks for the good wishes, and we love that photo from 1936 Martin .

JMC

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »
Good luck  :)
It will be popular with the marple hall students and great for local people and those on way home from work.  I will Def be giving it a try.

MLHS

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 03:37:20 PM »
And some 80 years ago, the Rose Hill Co-Op opening on October 10th 1936.
Looking at the Rose Hill Cafe next door, now hair salon, the Co-op was competition to the cafe, as they, according to the sunblind, sold sweets, confectionery and groceries.
Good luck with the venture.
Martin Cruickshank
webmaster, Marple Local History Society

mikes

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 02:02:58 PM »
Hopefully we shall finally get a decent retailer at Rose Hill

simonesaffron

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 12:54:16 PM »

Yes, I second what Alison has said.

alison

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 12:32:45 PM »
Good luck with your new venture - I'm sure it will be a welcome addition to the rose hill area and beyond
Alison

Spar Marple

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 05:54:38 AM »
It's a pleasure to become a sponsor Mark.
Both Alex Brown and I are local residents, Alex lives in Compstall and I have lived in Romiley for the last 11 years . We are keen to engage with your readers and contributors and the wider local community of Marple. We very much want to develop a local store that is relevant and useful to all
Please feel free everyone to make suggestions about the store and the goods and services that we should offer.
I have read with interest all the posts on the Raj Bros thread and am well aware of all that has happened in the recent past at this location .
We are planning to open the store in February but we are in the hands of Electricity North West as we wait for our three phase electrical connection .
I will keep you posted and look forward to welcoming you in store .
Paul Stone