A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: William Wragg let me down  (Read 3689 times)

alan@marple

Re: William Wragg let me down
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 05:54:39 PM »
I recently complained about the conduct of a member of the Police Support Staff.
I wrote to the Chief Constable of GMP and To the Police and Crime Commissioner- Mr Tony Lloyd. My complaint was acknowledged and I received a apology

pirate Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 09:34:46 PM »
"not entitled to his help" nicely put haha. All in this together, aren't we Blues?  :o

Mind you I'm not sure what you'd expect an MP to do about a burglary.... must be pretty deluded to think that's worth doing. Voting tory in the first place is the biggest sign of delusion!!

It was more the fact that Oldham police were not bothered, we wanted to make a complaint about them.

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 09:52:36 AM »
"not entitled to his help" nicely put haha. All in this together, aren't we Blues?  :o

Mind you I'm not sure what you'd expect an MP to do about a burglary.... must be pretty deluded to think that's worth doing. Voting tory in the first place is the biggest sign of delusion!!

pirate Princess

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
All what you said had been done - GMP attitude stank! But the fact that my postal address is still in Marple still should entitle me to his help I'm still on the electoral roll for Marple!
We made a complaint about GMP in Oldham and it's not the response we would have expected - they state that even though the iPad flashed up with an address they would not go to the address as track my iPad is not exact but it could have been in the 100 meters. The reply we got was "we could not be bothered"
We have finally got a Yorkshire MP now helping us take our complaint further, but I will not be voting in any other election for Marple it's a waste of my effort and time!

simonesaffron

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 12:47:14 PM »
Sorry about your incident Pirate Princess, not a very pleasant experience, I know.

I certainly didn't vote for William. However I don't think that he can do much especially as you are not one of his constituents. As hollins quite rightly points out, the only relevant organisation in these situations is the Police Authority. 

hollins

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 12:15:18 PM »
I'm sure that you are distraught at the burglary Pirate Princess, but the only relevant organisation is the Police service (in the area where the burglary took place or where stolen property is found). If you feel that their response was inadequate then try the Police Complaints Authority.

When our house was burgled I was pretty unimpressed with the attitude of GMP (items not found in 24 hours, so close the investigation: the actual response of the Sergeant at Hazel Grove!) - but I wouldn't consider contacting any MP about it. I wish, however, that the police took burglary more seriously.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 09:10:24 AM »
I have moved out of the area but not officially, as my parents live in marple and all my post still goes to the address in Marple. At the end of August I started a new job over in Yorkshire and 2 days into my new job my partner (who is a Yorkshire lad) and myself got broken into, my iPad was stolen, his great uncles war medals, money we had in the house, jewelry and a lot of damage was done to the property. The police came finger prints were taken.
A week later my iPad pops up in Oldham so we're had to go to Oldham police station to inform them.
We were treated with the amount of respect as a piece of poo you would find on market street.
So I complained to Mr Wragg and one of his busy body's got in contact and stated that due to the fact that I now spend more time in Yorkshire than marple I was not entitled to his help!
My reply was - " I voted for him, my official postal address is still in marple" but he was still not going to help me. So I've been let down not only by GMP but also the guy I voted for!  >:(

Why didn't you get in touch with the MP for the area that the burglery was in? That would have been more logical to me.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

pirate Princess

William Wragg let me down
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 08:36:22 AM »
I have moved out of the area but not officially, as my parents live in marple and all my post still goes to the address in Marple. At the end of August I started a new job over in Yorkshire and 2 days into my new job my partner (who is a Yorkshire lad) and myself got broken into, my iPad was stolen, his great uncles war medals, money we had in the house, jewelry and a lot of damage was done to the property. The police came finger prints were taken.
A week later my iPad pops up in Oldham so we're had to go to Oldham police station to inform them.
We were treated with the amount of respect as a piece of poo you would find on market street.
So I complained to Mr Wragg and one of his busy body's got in contact and stated that due to the fact that I now spend more time in Yorkshire than marple I was not entitled to his help!
My reply was - " I voted for him, my official postal address is still in marple" but he was still not going to help me. So I've been let down not only by GMP but also the guy I voted for!  >:(