Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Parking by the Fire Station  (Read 2607 times)

Lizbo Baggins

Re: Parking by the Fire Station
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 11:11:56 AM »
Hi Mark

Thanks for checking, that's good to know!  :)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 10:30:43 PM »
I didn't know that but it looks like you're right, a residents permit seems to be available for £31.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Lizbo Baggins

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:15:07 PM »
Hi Mark

Thanks so much for your reply. I had been told that a residents permit can be used in any Marple car park including that one although I would be interested to know if that was not the case! I'll have a look at Parkfield avenue, thanks! :)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 08:39:16 PM »
On the few occasions I've used it I've never had trouble getting a space but it's a pay and display car park. Surely you would have to keep feeding money into the meter to avoid getting fined?

I would check out Parkfield Avenue if you wanted to park in that locality.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Lizbo Baggins

Parking by the Fire Station
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 04:04:09 PM »
Hello all!  I'm currently renting in Marple Bridge and looking to buy in the area.  I just wondered what it was like getting a parking space in the Marple Fire Station car park, will I struggle to get a space? Is it a very busy car park? I am finding that a lot of houses for sale do not have parking and I am worried that I do not want to walk miles to my house if I buy near the town centre and I have seen one that is very close to that car park. Any advice would be gratefully received!   :)