Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: New micropub in Marple?  (Read 12761 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: New micropub in Marple?
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 06:39:41 PM »
There's another one opening on Market Street soon too, next to Martins. Can't wait!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Cyberman

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 05:32:18 PM »
 Finally managed to visit Beertraders last week and was impressed. Nice selection of beers, mostly locally brewed and reasonably priced. The place was  busy and as previously mentioned quite hot and noisy, but very enjoyable nonetheless. I hope they continue to do well.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2015, 09:12:22 AM »
Thoroughly enjoyed several pints of "Pint" last night at the new Beer Traders, so good I didn't sample any other brews. It was pretty busy on its first night and everyone seemed to have a good time. The downsides for me was that it was rather too warm and very very noisy. It was only people talking but it was very loud. The acoustics are such that it was bouncing off ceiling, walls and floor so that you had to shout at the person next to you, so a bit of a vicious circle with everyone getting louder. Despite that enjoyed it very much.

Have heard a rumour that another similar type of place is to open on Market Street. Anyone know any more about this?
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »
The new Beer Traders on Stockport Road is opening on Friday 4 December from 4pm.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 01:29:09 PM »
What's this about the Spring Gardens and a local brewer ??

It's in the Tennessee Jack's thread. Fool Hardy Ales taken it on: http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=6023.0
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Tillyed1

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 12:32:12 PM »
What's this about the Spring Gardens and a local brewer ??

nbt

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 10:27:48 AM »
Ditto. Getting spoilt for choice. Much as I enjoy Robbies & some of their special brews it's nice to have a complete change at times.

Agree 100% :)
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

corium

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 09:34:20 AM »
Given the concerns re noise etc. moving to another area of Marple, something which in my experience of this type of venture is unlikely as they tend not to attract noisy types, perhaps we should arrange a website contributors evening drink to help support a business prepared to show some faith in our community.

corium

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 09:30:05 AM »
Ditto. Getting spoilt for choice. Much as I enjoy Robbies & some of their special brews it's nice to have a complete change at times.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 05:31:30 PM »
I think this is most exciting news for beer lovers like me! Can't wait to try it out and with the take-over of the Spring Gardens by a proper local brewer too it's very promising news.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Howard

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 05:23:19 PM »

Only said it to upset you Howard .

You didn't. It just confirmed my opinion. I think you should chill out and go and catch a band at The Windsor  ;)

amazon

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 03:37:19 PM »
Nobody will use this kind of establishment in order to get drunk and smash up bus shelters. You clearly have no clue what kind of business it is yet still chose to disparage it. Talk about idiots.

Only said it to upset you Howard .

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »
Oh my... So just as I (last week) make a reluctant decision to stop collecting beer bottles, a beer bottle shop opens in Marple? (I know it's more than that - but it sells beer bottles being the point)

I uh... might retract my decision.
If my girlfriend wins that fight though - don't suppose anyone wants 646 different beer bottles? ;D

Howard

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 10:48:34 AM »
Just what we need more idiots on the streets of Marple  late at night .

Nobody will use this kind of establishment in order to get drunk and smash up bus shelters. You clearly have no clue what kind of business it is yet still chose to disparage it. Talk about idiots.

Cyberman

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 11:11:31 PM »
Just what we need more idiots on the streets of Marple  late at night .
Do you really think the "idiots on the streets of Marple" will get tanked up in this establishment? They will visit Bargain Booze or Asda, then the park more likely. I wish Marplebeer well, and will probably visit.