Marple based web design | Websites That Work For You!

Author Topic: Recommendations for house extension  (Read 7084 times)

Chadd3

Re: Recommendations for house extension
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 09:41:43 AM »
Certainly @Chadd3 Andy can be contacted on 01663 745138 or 07771 800 478

Thanks Mark!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 12:53:37 PM »
Hi Mark, do you have a contact for Andy Potts too please?

Certainly @Chadd3 Andy can be contacted on 01663 745138 or 07771 800 478
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Chadd3

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »
My extension is being built at the moment, you can see the plans on the Planning Portal DC/057587.

The design was done by Graham Hill of Architectural Solutions based in Marple Bridge: http://www.architecturalsolutionsltd.co.uk/

My builder is Andy Potts (who was recommended by Graham). We have now reached 1st fix electrics and plumbing and I'm very pleased so far.

I would recommend getting in touch with Graham (whose web site I now manage) in the first instance and worry about builders a little further down the line.

Hi Mark, do you have a contact for Andy Potts too please?

Chadd3

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 03:36:24 PM »
My extension was built 6 years ago by a local builder Vince Mullin. He does not advertise but gets work purely on recommendations. Five people have been round to look at my extension over the years and each one then went on to have him build their extension. I can give you his phone number by private message if you want me to.

Hello, Just picked up on this thread as we're also looking for builder recommendations in Marple area.
Could you please put me in touch with Vince too?
Thanks,
Sam

Johnboy

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
Having a single storey extension done at the moment by ward construction from Oldham -really recommend him - good price and hard working lads.

Rudolph Hucker

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 09:50:51 AM »
Yes please!

the rover

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
My extension was built 6 years ago by a local builder Vince Mullin. He does not advertise but gets work purely on recommendations. Five people have been round to look at my extension over the years and each one then went on to have him build their extension. I can give you his phone number by private message if you want me to.

Rudolph Hucker

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 09:42:20 AM »
I've recently got PP and final drawings for a home extension and so I am looking for recommendations. I'll try Andy Potts but are there any other builders I should be speaking with?

RH.

MickyEmz

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 11:16:56 AM »
Many thanks, Mark.  We'll have a look at Graham.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 07:30:16 AM »
My extension is being built at the moment, you can see the plans on the Planning Portal DC/057587.

The design was done by Graham Hill of Architectural Solutions based in Marple Bridge: http://www.architecturalsolutionsltd.co.uk/

My builder is Andy Potts (who was recommended by Graham). We have now reached 1st fix electrics and plumbing and I'm very pleased so far.

I would recommend getting in touch with Graham (whose web site I now manage) in the first instance and worry about builders a little further down the line.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

MickyEmz

Recommendations for house extension
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 07:22:34 AM »
Hello

We're in the early stages of exploring doing an extension on our 1950s semi detached house.  We've dipped our toe in the water with a one architect and two design/build companies but haven't found one we want to move forward with yet.  We're starting to feel a bit frustrated by our inability to get beyond an initial meeting and sketches.

Does anyone have any recommendations of architects and builders they have used (we will need planning permission so can't go directly to a builder)?  OR a design/build company who can offer the whole package?

Many thanks in advance.