Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: Looking for anyone interested in art especially printmaking!  (Read 1483 times)

rachie41

Looking for anyone interested in art especially printmaking!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 12:15:41 PM »
Hi

My name is Rachel I live locally and I would like to see if anyone would be interested in a new art group starting in Marple which I would like to organise.   My aim is to try and set up a printmaking studio which could be used by the community of Marple and possibly the surrounding area depending on numbers, and it would also be a place for other interests in art and craft.  There would be help for learning disabilities, mental health art therapy sessions etc, or this is my intention I do need to do further research into this.  If this sounds like something you may be interested in or helping with please contact me.  At the moment I am only looking for people who could potentially help or wish to join the group and if there is enough support I will open a page on Facebook and Twitter so you can be regularly updated!  Thank you for taking the time to have a look at what I would like to do!  Rachel