A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Railway magazine  (Read 2728 times)

amazon

Re: Railway magazine
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 08:10:53 PM »
I was giving the almost useless fact ... and I think that it is a stunning photograph as well.  Thanks for sharing it.
Ok .

Water Rat

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 01:24:07 PM »
I was giving the almost useless fact ... and I think that it is a stunning photograph as well.  Thanks for sharing it.

amazon

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 04:21:08 PM »
Almost useless fact .. as well as operating the Briggs Siding (Buxton) to Ashburys train shown in the photo DB Schenker also run the day-to-day operations of the Royal Train.
I wasent posting for the fact just posting for a interesting photo .  From a very interesting magazine .and no I don't work for them .

Water Rat

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »
Almost useless fact .. as well as operating the Briggs Siding (Buxton) to Ashburys train shown in the photo DB Schenker also run the day-to-day operations of the Royal Train.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 02:32:28 PM »
They must have used one of those drone things to take that do you think? Can't see how else you would get that angle.
Arthur will have to start saving up .like you say must be a drone job nice photo though .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 09:58:21 AM »
They must have used one of those drone things to take that do you think? Can't see how else you would get that angle.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

Railway magazine
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:43:54 AM »
Lovely picture of Marple Aqueduct in this months railway magazine on page 79 taken in April this year so it includes the recently refurbished Aqueduct as well .

[attachment deleted by admin]