Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Friends of Marple Memorial Park  (Read 119104 times)

amazon

Re: Friends of Marple Memorial Park
« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2015, 03:06:04 PM »
I'm delighted to report that Planning Permission for the Skatepark has been GRANTED!

So it's just a wait to see the outcome of our grant application towards the end of May now. Fingers crossed everyone!

Brilliant well done to all .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2015, 02:31:24 PM »
I'm delighted to report that Planning Permission for the Skatepark has been GRANTED!

So it's just a wait to see the outcome of our grant application towards the end of May now. Fingers crossed everyone!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2015, 04:01:20 PM »
Have you heard anything about planning application yet ...
No but today is the target recommendation date so I'm hoping that it will be very soon. I've asked the council to request an update from the planners already. As soon as I know I'll post.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2015, 03:43:22 PM »
The Marple Memorial Park Skatepark Development Project page on the Friends of the Park web site has been updated following receipt of £53 of community funding from Marple Hall School, which was raised by two of their pupils doing a sponsored silence last term. This takes our community raised match funding for the project to £22,981, just £19 short of an amazing £23,000.

http://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/projects/skate-park-improvements.html
Have you heard anything about planning application yet ...

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2015, 10:11:57 AM »
The Marple Memorial Park Skatepark Development Project page on the Friends of the Park web site has been updated following receipt of £53 of community funding from Marple Hall School, which was raised by two of their pupils doing a sponsored silence last term. This takes our community raised match funding for the project to £22,981, just £19 short of an amazing £23,000.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2015, 07:04:14 AM »
The Friends of Marple Memorial Park web site has been updated with the minutes of the meeting held on 9 March 2015:

http://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/monthly-meetings.html
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2015, 05:48:21 PM »

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2015, 05:47:07 AM »
Think you've been granted full planning permission. I receive planning applications each week from SMBC.

That's not correct @amazon. The application is in the consultation period at present.

http://planning.stockport.gov.uk/PlanningData/AcolNetCGI.gov?ACTION=UNWRAP&RIPNAME=Root.PgeResultDetail&TheSystemkey=123769
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2015, 09:31:28 PM »
An application for planning permission was submitted on Friday 6 March 2015. This should soon appear on the Planning Portal and I'll add a link when it does.

Think you've been granted full planning permission. I receive planning applications each week from SMBC.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2015, 08:05:01 AM »
Here's the final version of Marple College Students' video shot during Marple Carnival 2013 that was included with our Skatepark Grant Application:

The video was filmed and edited by Media Studies students attending Marple Sixth Form College. Unfortunately, due to technical problems with their equipment, the sound recording proved to be unusable but we think they’ve made a great job of producing a video that captures the day despite this set-back.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2015, 12:12:55 PM »
The Marple Memorial Park Skatepark Development Project page on the Friends of the Park web site has been updated to reflect the following recent developments:

Notification that Marple and District WI raised £600 towards the project match-funding during last year's Christmas Cracker, bringing our community funding to £22,928.

An application for planning permission was submitted on Friday 6 March 2015. This should soon appear on the Planning Portal and I'll add a link when it does.

A grant application was submitted yesterday to the Lafarge- Tarmac Landfill Communities Fund administered by the Derbyshire Environmental Trust and receipt was informally acknowledged today. The application asks for £62,000, which is the balance of funds that we need to complete the Marple Skatepark Development Project.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2015, 04:38:30 PM »
Images showing the first tweaks and changes to our skatepark design following the meeting with users in February are now available:

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2015, 08:47:07 AM »
The Friends of Marple Memorial Park web site has been updated with the minutes of the meeting held on 9 February 2015 and the Skatepark meetings of 19 January and 5 February 2015:

http://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/monthly-meetings.html
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Howard

« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2015, 10:17:42 AM »
The poppy is such a nice touch. Just emphasising that this is "Memorial" Park.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2015, 09:04:12 AM »
That looks a lot bigger than the current skate park. Is it?

It is all contained within the existing footprint of the site (the existing hard surface area) but yes, more of the existing space it is being used for the new skatepark.

This plan of the existing facility helps to make it clearer:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website