Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Friends of Cromwell Av Park AGM - Monday 23rd Feb 6.30pm - Rose Hill Prim School  (Read 2777 times)

CromwellAvenuePark

Hi Rosehill5

Thanks for the feedback and take on board your comment.

In an ideal world I would have sent notice in advance but rather do 24-48 hours before than not at all.

Based on a number of events which have generated circa 200+ people attending, we have gathered a number of contact names and e-mail addresses.  We regularly keep this group up-to-date with meetings, events and task days to ensure we have input & involvement of local residents.

We also leaflet drop the local Rose Hill area when we have big events...some may even say too much!

We'd be more than happy to add you to our dlist and for anyone reading this who wants to keep updated then please let me know here or send an e-mail to focapmarple@gmail.com.

Be great to see you at the park.

Cheers

Rob / FoCAP committee

rosehill5

Great but ever considered not everyone has children at the local primary school!

Middle wood

Ah, that's unfair. It may have only just been put onto this forum but it has been well publicised in the local primary school newsletter.

rosehill5

I think giving less than 24 hours notice of the AGM implies this committee do not want the input/involvement of local residents.

CromwellAvenuePark

Good evening all

If you are free tomorrow night (Monday 23rd Feb, 6.30pm) and would like to hear all the latest news from the Friends of Cromwell Avenue Park then do join us for 45-60 minutes of fun as we talk through what we did across 2014 and what we have planned for this year.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Cheers

The FoCAP committee

PS We'll be done and dusted before Broadchurch starts!