Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Stockport MBC  (Read 4918 times)

sgk

Stockport MBC
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 07:49:08 PM »
Quote (Harry @ May 04 2005,09:12)
Also, the Annual Reports for individual councillors make interesting reading.

From the Stockport Council web site, click Your Council, then Councillors, then select a Councillor of interest. The Annual Report is under Related Items on the right.

What's going on with Martin Candler's (libdem, marple north) register of interests ??

His page is here

Clicking his register of interests seems to give a list of weekly planning requests.

Harry

Stockport MBC
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 09:12:06 AM »
Also, the Annual Reports for individual councillors make interesting reading.

From the Stockport Council web site, click Your Council, then Councillors, then select a Councillor of interest. The Annual Report is under Related Items on the right.

Harry

Stockport MBC
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 08:46:27 AM »
It is  here

See the link on the right of the page, titled Councillors' Allowances 2004 - 2005

I never realised that being a part time councillor could be so lucrative.

Howard

Stockport MBC
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 09:47:24 PM »
Alan,

Can you provide a link? I've just had a quick dig around the SMBC website and can't see anywhere where these data are held.

alan@marple

Stockport MBC
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 11:02:40 AM »
I am, at last, pleased to see that the details of monies paid to councillors now appears on the Stockport MBC website.

It makes interesting reading especially for Marple voters

alan@marple

Stockport MBC
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 01:25:22 PM »
Thanks for that Stuart.

I received a report from the council last week and I am very satisfied in the manner in which the information was presented to me.

However I was somewhat "gobsmacked" at the amount of monies accepted, by elected representatives.

I see no reason why this information should not be on the council website, can anybody tell me?

stuartpike78

Stockport MBC
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 02:19:47 PM »
Alan

I am reliably informed that a full breakdown of councillor expenses will be apprearing in next Wednesday's Stockport Express.

alan@marple

Stockport MBC
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 01:01:20 PM »
Well I did contact the department at Stockport Town Hall, with regards to the freedom of information on the 23rd February. I sent my enquiry by email concerning payments to elected Representatives by email.

I received an "out of office" reply inviting me to forward my enquiry onto another official, which I did. To date I have not received a reply, but perhaps this is due to the amount of request for information they have received. I will wait until the 23rd March and then send a courtesy reminder

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Stockport MBC
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 03:27:25 PM »
I've had a good look for this Alan. There is a searchable database for Stockport's Agendas, Minutes, Reports & Decisions but I wasn't able to find what you're looking for (lots of other interesting stuff though! ) Click the "continue" button in the centre of the page.

My best suggestion is that you should try to obtain this information from the contact below:

Freedom of Information Act Officer
Town Hall Stockport SK1 3XE
T. 0161 474 4047
E. sara.barnard@stockport.gov.uk
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

alan@marple

Stockport MBC
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 12:57:50 AM »
Whilst going through the Stockport MBC web site recently, I read with interest most of the elected representatives declarations of interests, details of committee memberships etc.

What I could not find was details of allowances and expenses
paid to councillors.

I seem to recall that at one time this information was published in the newspapers at least once a year.

I thought this information would be on the website attached to each councillors page.

Perhaps I am not looking in the right place!

Can this information, which I assume is still in the public domain be inspected locally?

Any help would be appreciated Â