Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: Hatters Arms shut down?  (Read 3370 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Hatters Arms shut down?
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 01:14:29 PM »
The Hatters reopened yesterday and although I haven't been yet myself I've seen some photos of the refurbishments and they do look extremely good. I'll be calling in to see at the next opportunity.
I'm not much of a pub-goer these days but I've always loved the quaint cosiness of the Hatters. Hope they've used some discretion in the refurbishments. Must go and look soon.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 04:46:20 PM »
There's been a sign up for weeks. The tenancy is up for grabs and the premises are to be subject to an exciting refurbishment. Oh dear, we've heard that one before.
The Hatters reopened yesterday and although I haven't been yet myself I've seen some photos of the refurbishments and they do look extremely good. I'll be calling in to see at the next opportunity.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 08:31:31 AM »
When did the the Hatters Arms on Church Lane close down? I walked past it a few nights ago and there was a 'To Let' sign plastered on it.  :(
There's been a sign up for weeks. The tenancy is up for grabs and the premises are to be subject to an exciting refurbishment. Oh dear, we've heard that one before.

ROTHERS

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 12:18:48 PM »
sign outside saying open in x weeks (It was covered so couldnt see that piece), having a refurb.

TASheldon

Hatters Arms shut down?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »
When did the the Hatters Arms on Church Lane close down? I walked past it a few nights ago and there was a 'To Let' sign plastered on it.  :(