Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: What will it be next - door to Raj Bros Rosehill  (Read 3853 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: What will it be next - door to Raj Bros Rosehill
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 09:02:28 PM »
The Salon of Marple - hair and beauty run by a local coiffeuse who snips my locks and hides the greys ;)
I hope whoever takes it can do a proper dry, tapered cut that doesn't look as if it's been done with the bacon scissors. I currently have to go to Glossop to get a good hair cut!

elpram

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 02:01:43 PM »
The Salon of Marple - hair and beauty run by a local coiffeuse who snips my locks and hides the greys ;)

amazon

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 04:56:49 PM »
What does this mean, So one posted....  Oh I get it, if I break it down into chunks...... 'Some one posted that it will be a Hairdresser's, type place. Got there in the end, thanks very much for solving the mystery of all the bright down-lighters.

So is this the sisters coming to town to join the brothers, or is it just rented out, I wonder.
Sorry for confusion my .ipads nackered .it won't type correctly ,of to buy new one .

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »

So is this the sisters coming to town to join the brothers, or is it just rented out, I wonder.

Men can cut hair, Curly. (or striaght) HAHA!

curlywurly

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 09:04:42 PM »
So one posted a Hairdreses type place .

What does this mean, So one posted....  Oh I get it, if I break it down into chunks...... 'Some one posted that it will be a Hairdresser's, type place. Got there in the end, thanks very much for solving the mystery of all the bright down-lighters.

amazon

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 08:53:19 PM »
anyone shed some light on what the shop-fitters are upto?

So one posted a Hairdreses type place .

curlywurly

What will it be next - door to Raj Bros Rosehill
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 07:41:47 PM »
anyone shed some light on what the shop-fitters are upto?