A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Marple Skatepark Cake Auction!  (Read 3941 times)

JMC

Re: Marple Skatepark Cake Auction!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 06:34:01 PM »
How kind to donate it to senior citizens, lovely idea.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »
Unfortunately I've been unable to make contact with the winning bidder Tina since the close of the auction on Tuesday.

As I'm concerned to ensure that this fantastic cake by Icing on the Cake is not wasted, this morning I've agreed with Marple Stationery Supplies that we will accept their second highest bid of a £15 donation toward the Skatepark Project.

Sarah at Marple Stationery Supplies has in turn asked if the cake can be donated to a local group who would enjoy eating it. I've just got off the phone from Marple Senior Citizens' Hall who have said that they will be delighted to consume it at lunchtime today, when they have a large group coming in at dinner time. So pretty much a perfect solution.

Apologies to Tina for not waiting any longer to hear from you.

Thank you again to Icing on the Cake for making this excellent cake for us and to Marple Stationery Supplies for their generous donation to the Park and to Marple Senior Citizens.  

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »
The cake is yours Tina, thank you for your generous bid!

Please send me a PM to make arrangements for delivery or collection, whichever you prefer.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »
Tina's looking good for the cake at the moment unless there's a late bid before 12 noon!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

tina

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »
I bid£20

Stationery Supplies

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 04:59:52 PM »
£15 plus if I win the WRVS OAP lunches can enjoy it as suggested above.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
One of the fantastic prizes donated for the Friends of Marple Memorial Park's Tombola at the Marple Food and Drink Day yesterday was a custom made cake by Icing on the Cake. Unfortunately this superb cake was one of just a few items that wasn't won and we had to bring it home. As it won't keep until our next event we'd like to raise a few extra ££'s for the project by auctioning the cake off to the highest bidder.

We have a starting offer of £10, so please bid on here, on FB or on Twitter if you'd like to win it before the closing time of 12 noon on Tuesday 16 September.

Can be delivered to a winner in Marple and District Area or collected from us.

Thank you to Icing on the Cake for this generous donation!
Go on, I'll start you off on here with £11.00. Perhaps the winner of the auction might care to donate it to the WRVS OAP's lunch on Tuesday?

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Marple Skatepark Cake Auction!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:29:53 AM »
One of the fantastic prizes donated for the Friends of Marple Memorial Park's Tombola at the Marple Food and Drink Day yesterday was a custom made cake by Icing on the Cake. Unfortunately this superb cake was one of just a few items that wasn't won and we had to bring it home. As it won't keep until our next event we'd like to raise a few extra ££'s for the project by auctioning the cake off to the highest bidder.

We have a starting offer of £10, so please bid on here, on FB or on Twitter if you'd like to win it before the closing time of 12 noon on Tuesday 16 September.

Can be delivered to a winner in Marple and District Area or collected from us.

Thank you to Icing on the Cake for this generous donation!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website