Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Do You Know Marple Photo Quiz?  (Read 4156 times)

alan@marple

Do You Know Marple Photo Quiz?
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 02:08:49 PM »
I knew I had got it right, it was the missing Christmas Tree that confused me.

Anyway Egbert, I have had a walk once again an have sent my answer.  CDHS

Egbert Mackereth

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2005, 02:38:16 PM »
You'll be asking next if I can e-mail you the answer in advance!! And before you ask NO!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 03:21:28 PM »
I had a good long walk round Marple, this morning and felt much better for it.

I think Ive got the answer to this weeks photoquiz, but it would help to know if the photo was taken during the christmas period

alan@marple

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 06:31:25 PM »
Mark/Peter

Any chance of having a crossword type clue to the photo's

Yours

Alan

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 03:22:44 PM »
Thanks for your support of the quiz Howard, and also your comments about visiting the site. I'll address those in a separate poll I think!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Howard

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 02:47:32 PM »
I hope that the quiz continues - I wasn't even aware that the quiz was there! You see, I generally only check the forum, not the main Marple web pages.

Perhaps you could have a topic on the forum with a link to the web pages when a new entry is posted. Then people who visit the forum and the web page will be able to see there's been an update. In fact, Mark, you could do the same thing with the whole web site by having a topic called "updates to the web site" on the forum showing what's new.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 10:08:44 AM »
For the last 6 weeks or so Egbert Mackereth (of the Pub Guide fame) has been running a photo quiz of interesting features around Marple. I think this has been  great success but Egbert has been a little disappointed in the number of entries each week and is considering stopping.

We've had several positive responses since he threatened to stop doing it and I thought this would be an ideal opportunity to use the poll feature of the forum to give him a little more encouragement. Perhaps it will also give an indication of how many of the 140-odd registered members are active (although your vote is completely anonymous).

So, please let Egbert know if you've enjoyed trying to solve his quiz, even if you've not yet made an entry. You can also leave comments if you wish.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website