Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: Requires Footballers - Marple Athletic U11's 2014/15 (year 6 Sept 14) EMJFL  (Read 5469 times)

Jerome Caminada

Re: Requires Footballers - Marple Athletic U11's 2014/15 (year 6 Sept 14) EMJFL
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 06:29:41 PM »
As Secretary of Marple Athletic JFC I think its only right I point out that Marple Athletic JFC as the only FA Charter Standard Club in Marple is still going strong after nearly 30 years with teams playing from Under 7 to Under 16s including our 2 new fantastic Girls Under 11 and Under 12 teams.

As Gino says he decided to leave the Club and has taken his squad of players with him to join CS City.

FA Charter Standard Clubs are awarded this kite mark as a result of meeting strict child welfare safeguarding measures and ensuring high levels coaching levels.

We don't have elite squads and welcome all abilities to enjoy football in a safe fun environment

Gino Belli

Following on from our original request for players...

We are now playing under the CS City banner - www.calmsoccer.com

We are still looking for a number of boys as we now have a further two trialling with Portvale!!!

Currently we train at Woodley Sports on a Monday 6-8pm U11's and the elite squad trains on a Thursday 5.30-7pm mixed ages, U11's & U12's.

Our teams play in the East Manchester JFL www.emjfl.co.uk.

Overall the summer tournament season has be very successful for all our squads, winning several and reaching either semi's or quarters in the rest. (New thread and pics to follow)

If your boy is interested or you would like further details and they are either an U11 (yr6) or U12 (yr7) in Sept, please ask a parent or guardian to contact - Gino 07976 887 456

Gino Belli

FFI -  This weekend we will be competing in The Cadishead Sports JFC tournament in 'Cadishead'! I will post how we do. ;)
It was another good day out, Heather and Kingsley ran the team for the first time!
We finished 'runners up' on this occasion, losing by a single goal in the final!
Well done to both the boys and the managers 8)

See pic below (of a key ring; surely someone has a proper photo ::))

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gino Belli

FFI -  This weekend we will be competing in The Cadishead Sports JFC tournament in 'Cadishead'! I will post how we do. ;)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
No girls in your photograph. Why? Do you deliberately discriminate against female football players?
Gino is coach for the boys U11's and is looking for players for his team. Marple Athletic JFC caters for girls too:

https://twitter.com/Marple_Girls/status/484384983352897536

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Dizzy Penguin

No gingers either. I'm furious.

amazon

No girls in your photograph. Why? Do you deliberately discriminate against female football players?

I Think you will find that girls have teams of ther own . Same with cricket .although there is one girl that plays
For Hazel Grove first team .....represents Cheshire ladies on occasions .

My login is Henrietta

Gino Belli

Having lost a number of our players to Pro clubs (MUFC, Bolton and Portvale), we are now looking to recruit 2 possibly 3 players for Septembers Under11's, for our teams who play in the premiership and championship of The East Manchester JFL, an FA Gold Award winning, Charter Standard league and probably one of the strongest leagues in the country.
The league plays at centres with all the relevant controls, independent referees and most importantly on Astro - no lost games due to rain!
We train at Woodley Sports on 3G, Mondays 6-8pm, beginning again in August 14.

Interested; please ask your parent/guardian to contact Gino 07976 887 456

A Successful start to our summer tournament Campaign, Hooray!

www.cheadlehulmeschool.co.uk/podium/default.aspx?t=204&nid=734208

[attachment deleted by admin]