Welcome Friends

Author Topic: Education professionals looking for somewhere to rent in Marple Bridge  (Read 1529 times)

codyryan

Education professionals looking for somewhere to rent in Marple Bridge
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 03:35:51 PM »
Hi my girlfriend and I, along with our two outdoor cats, are looking to move to Marple from Hawkshaw in Bury. We would ideally prefer at least two bedrooms, but one would be fine. Our absolute maximum budget would be £650 per month and we would be looking to rent for a year in the first instance then going on a rolling monthly contract (we have no plans to move any time within the next few years). We can provide fantastic references and are very houseproud - please don't be put off by the cats as they are very well-behaved and spend most of their time outside anyway! I am a teacher and my girlfriend is a teaching assistant so we are incredibly reliable and trustworthy.

Our ideal location would be Marple Bridge as it is very similar to where we are living now, but anywhere closeby and within walking/bus/train distance would be fine. We don't mind a house or apartment (if you have an apartment we would prefer ground floor) and we need to be close to transport links, but would like to be off the main road.

We need to move there before September.

Please can you get back to me if you any anything that matches the above.

Many thanks,
Cody and Rachel.