Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Missing Cat - Hague Bar / Strines  (Read 3203 times)

Blossom

Re: Missing Cat - Hague Bar / Strines
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:20:08 PM »
So glad that Oliver has come back home.  Hope his poorly leg is better very soon.

haguebarian

Re: Missing Cat - Hague Bar / Strines
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 01:24:41 AM »
I still can't believe it - but Oliver suddenly hauled himself back through the cat flap tonight. He has a badly injured back leg but is being seen to at the vets already.

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who helped and kept a look out this week after the posters went up, fingers crossed for a good recovery.

haguebarian

Missing Cat - Hague Bar / Strines
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 04:22:35 PM »
Hello all,

Unfortunately our pal Oliver, a very friendly, playful and talkative young male black and white cat with a large frame and big whiskers, hasn't been home since late Sunday night, 4th May 2014. He was wearing a collar (black and white spotted) with tag including phone number and bell. He has very distinctive white markings to the left side of his nose/face, neck and all four paws - see photo.

He is missing from Hague Bar, between Strines and New Mills, specifically near the railway bridge. If he's safe it is not inconceivable he could have wandered further, along the embankment to Strines or up to Brook Bottom, Mellor, New Mills or even across to Disley. Sadly several days spent scouring the area have found nothing.

I know a lot of people like myself read the forum from this wider area, so you never know - we're desperate for news good or bad. Please get in touch here or using the contact details in the image.

Anthony

Larger version: http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l353/britishlabelways/Oliver4na_zps80b5ee20.jpg