Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
August 29, 2014, 04:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Brabyns Preparatory School -Little Stars

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: indian restaurants  (Read 6929 times)
moorendman

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »

I would second any reccomendations for both teh Blue Nile and Indigo. I did hear that the Purple Pakora lot were taking over Basmati on Brabyns.

alan@romiley

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 04:16:26 PM »

I had a very nice meal in the Basmati on Saturday, service was a bit slow but the food was great. The manager told me that he would be leaving at the end of the month.

I was recently at the Purple Packquora and a member of the staff told me that the had acquired the Basmati.

“Every process in your organization has a customer, and without a customer a process has no purpose. "
moorendman

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »

Purple Pakora definitely taking over , they now have a banner on Brabyns brow next to Basmati.

Harry

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 10:20:09 PM »

Yes. Changes in spring or summer. A little vague.

"Nothing is infinite, except the universe and stupid people, and sometimes, I doubt the universe."
--- Albert Einstein
Harry

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 01:53:15 PM »

Has anybody tried the Spice Tower in Offerton? Its in the building that used to be the Wrights Arms, opposite the BP petrol station.

"Nothing is infinite, except the universe and stupid people, and sometimes, I doubt the universe."
--- Albert Einstein
admin
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 07:47:19 PM »

We tried it soon after it opened. The food and service was good, comparable with the Basmati, but a little more expensive. Having tried it I would tend to stick with the Basmati or Kinarary or go to the Blue Nile at Hazel Grove.

Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website
myloweb

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 09:17:47 PM »

We ha lovely meal in the Indigo last Saturday. Food and service excellent.

Have tried the old Wright's arms one. Nice experience but pricey..........prefer Blue Nile and Indigo

Be nice to someone today   :-)
myloweb

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »

Went with some friends to Shabaz in Bredbury last Thursday. Absolute quality.
Our friend said they had been to Kinaray week before and were very disappointed, actually said they would never go back.

sgk

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »

Purple Pakora definitely taking over , they now have a banner on Brabyns brow next to Basmati.

Looks like some progress on the Basmati -> Purple Pakora project is imminent
http://twitter.com/#!/DV8Designs

Quote from: twitter
DV8Designs Lee
Excited! As client has given the go ahead on the re-modelling & redesign of an Indian restaurant in #marple bridge! Watch this space!
[/tt]

admin
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 05:07:45 PM »

Our friend said they had been to Kinaray week before and were very disappointed, actually said they would never go back.

We went last night - more than satisfied, as we always are - and look forward to going again soon!

Mark Whittaker

The Marple Website
myloweb

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »

Eight of us tried the Jodhpur Lounge last Thursday. It opened on Wednesday and is based where the old Rock Tavern was on Glossop Road.
The satff were very friendly and food quite nice, however I don't think they will be there too long due to the location.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite