Brabyns Preparatory School -Nurture. Engage. Achieve.

Author Topic: Can Anybody  (Read 4766 times)

amazon

Re: Can Anybody
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 03:33:58 PM »
Some of it has still some on the floor near Dominos .there this morning sun .who's responsible for the road at the back of the shops .ifact who owns the shops .

Have noticed that the rubish now cleared and the graffiti written bin changed . Thank you stockport MBC ..
Can't say much for anybody else who weren't interested .....

amazon

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 12:24:03 PM »
Well done Amazon for bringing it to peoples attention.
it looked like it had been cleared up today
Some of it has still some on the floor near Dominos .there this morning sun .who's responsible for the road at the back of the shops .ifact who owns the shops .

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 08:54:08 PM »
Can Anybody Do anything about the rubbish behind dominos and that area ,I have reported it to the councillor
They did ring me back ,they would have a look and come back to me this was over over a week ago. The bins don't belong to stockport smbc .biffa I think the names on them .there are rats allso running around that area .
Anyone from Marple business forum reads this have a go will you please .

Moved to the right area of the forum. Howard.
IIRC the council have to act if there are rats. Write to them rather than phoning

Bluezorro

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
Well done Amazon for bringing it to peoples attention.
it looked like it had been cleared up today

Bluezorro

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:20:34 PM »
The anti police grafitti on the yellow bin is a bit off putting too.

marveld

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »
Amazon: I had a look this afternoon.

There was a Costa employee round the back who informed me the rubbish was residential from the flats above the shops. This rubbish had been initially deposited in the bins used by Costa, but since Costa are subject to fines if they handle residential waste, the rubbish was removed from the commercial bins and left on the roadside. I mentioned this was of some concern and complaints had been made. She seemed to think the road was 'private' and owned by the Co-op.

I checked this out with Co-op's deputy manager who assured me the road was not owned by the Co-op. I showed him the "Costa" rubbish and also a second pile at near the back of the Co-op Chemist on the walk-through paving near the car park.

I then popped into the library for 45 mins and on my way back I noticed the rubbish at the back of Costa had been cleared! Disappointingly, the 2nd pile halfway down the road is still there. I don't know who cleared the waste.

amazon

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 03:11:26 PM »
You can report it to Environmental Health on 0161 218 1942 or Pest Control on 0161 217 6017.
Done that .not really interested because it's not there bins  they are Biffa bins .they did ring me back last week
Saying they would have a look and ring me back .still waiting .its a pig sty behind there .

Howard

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:48:35 AM »
You can report it to Environmental Health on 0161 218 1942 or Pest Control on 0161 217 6017.

amazon

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 08:50:29 PM »
Except one all multinational shops who dont care about their surroundings.

Multinational shop or not is more than a mess for Marple . Anyone from civic society interested or are you to busy with ancient monuments , ..

Bluezorro

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:12 PM »
Except one all multinational shops who dont care about their surroundings.

Barbara

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:37:28 PM »
Well said Amazon - it is an appalling mess. >:(

amazon

Can Anybody
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »
Can Anybody Do anything about the rubbish behind dominos and that area ,I have reported it to the councillor
They did ring me back ,they would have a look and come back to me this was over over a week ago. The bins don't belong to stockport smbc .biffa I think the names on them .there are rats allso running around that area .
Anyone from Marple business forum reads this have a go will you please .

Moved to the right area of the forum. Howard.