Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Dog minder needed  (Read 4133 times)

Ali Bee

Re: Dog minder needed
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
I hope that you and your dog will all be happy and settled in Romiley.  I have been brought up with parents who gave a home to many rescue dogs, sighthounds, greyhounds and lurchers especially.  Any help that I can give to a dog I am willing to give and not just in the UK.  If need be you now know my login name. 

Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 12:02:43 AM »
Hi it looks like we will be moving to romiley as the house in marple has now gone. Thank you for  the offer and I am really happy to know there are people like you out to help others in need :) thank you very much once again.
God bless you
James

Ali Bee

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »
Thank you, I am aware of the PM system and would not disclosure private information publicly.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 03:44:11 PM »
It's great that you look like you might be able to sort something out for Wilson's greyhound.

If you want to swap any information privately, like phone numbers and email addresses, don't forget that you can use the Personal Message system (PM) on the forum to send each other private messages that only the pair of you can see. These get delivered to your person email addresses without revealing them. Hope it works out for all!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Ali Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 02:55:05 PM »
My work finishing time has now changed to 1.05pm.  Yes please let me know which house and area you decide on, the offer stands if it is Marple.

Wilson

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 07:29:41 AM »
That would be great if you could! She will only need to be let out into the garden to do her business. We are speaking to the estate agents sometime this week as we are viewing a house in romiley too so we may not need anyone to let her out. I will tell you how it goes and which house we will be deciding on sometime this week. Once again thank you for your kind offer

Ali Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 05:04:42 PM »
Good luck, greyhounds are the lovliest of dogs, my 2 lovlies died in 2012 and last October.  If you don't have a better reply I may be able to help but am returning to work tomorrow, I finish at 1.20pm but with a back injury after work I am not sure about being able to walk her.  I live in Marple.

Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 08:04:59 AM »
Thank you for the reply. We have already been told that pets are allowed so that is why we are looking for a dog sitter :) we currently have one for Bredbury but she cannot come to Marple each day as it is too far way for her to travel.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »
If you are thinking of moving into rented property it might be a good idea to ensure that you will be allowed to keep a dog on those premises before you start trying to find a dog-sitter.

Another point is that your landlord may not be happy about you giving access to the property to a stranger when you aren't there, even if you are OK about it.

Wilson

Dog minder needed
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 08:24:14 AM »
Hi we have a lovely 5 year old retired Greyhound and we are in desperate need for someone to let her out around noon on Monday to Friday. We have seen a house on Station Road which is up to let and in order to move there, I need to find someone who is willing to let the dog out; it would be cruel to leave her in for so long  and we will have to look to move somewhere different. We love our dog but we do not have enough money to pay for a dog walker business to take her out, if we did I would have already asked them and it would have been sorted! :) She is a very calm dog who is not vicious in any way. Thank you very much and I hope that I can find someone who will let her out because I love the Marple area and the house so it would be a shame if we don't move there.