Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Marple Ladies' Luncheon Club  (Read 5486 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Marple Ladies' Luncheon Club
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 04:45:34 PM »
Looks very interesting but do you have to be a 'Lady' to join it ?
Some of us are, some of us aren't. It isn't essential.   ;)

Seriously though, don't be put off by the title.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:51 PM »
Marple Ladies' Luncheon Club meets at Marple Golf Club 4 times a year for lunch and to hear a wide variety of speakers, all of whom are interesting and entertaining. We are a friendly group and you'll be made very welcome. Membership costs £10pa and the cost of the luncheon is £15 (£16 for the special Christmas lunch).

Our next luncheon is on Monday, 12th May and the speaker is Andrew Lound - subject "Titanic - The Return of a Dream".

If you would like to join us or would like more information about the club please contact

Mrs Pam Hesketh    01663-743887
Mrs Pam Taylor       0161-449-9996

You'll be sure of a warm welcome

simonesaffron

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:15 PM »
Looks very interesting but do you have to be a 'Lady' to join it ?

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:06:31 PM »
Marple Ladies' Luncheon Club meets at Marple Golf Club 4 times a year for lunch and to hear a wide variety of speakers, all of whom are interesting and entertaining. We are a friendly group and you'll be made very welcome. Membership costs £10pa and the cost of the luncheon is £15 (£16 for the special Christmas lunch).

Our next lunch is on Monday, 3rd March. Karen Corcoran will talking about being "The First Mounted Policewoman in the North West".

If you would like to join us please contact Mrs Anne Pollard on 0161 427 6304. Closing date for booking for the next luncheon is Monday, 17th February.

Just got back from this. The speaker, Karen Corcoran, was excellent both in content and delivery and very entertaining. I can recommend her to any other group which is looking for speakers.

Our next lunch is on Monday, 12th May and the speaker is Andrew Lound - subject "Titanic - The Return of a Dream".

If you would like to join the club please contact Mrs Anne Pollard on 0161 427 6304

My login is Henrietta

Marple Ladies' Luncheon Club
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 07:15:59 PM »

Our next lunch is on Monday, 3rd March. Karen Corcoran will talking about being "The First Mounted Policewoman in the North West".

If you would like to join us please contact Mrs Anne Pollard on 0161 427 6304. Closing date for booking for the next luncheon is Monday, 17th February.