Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Does anyone know who cleared up paved section of Middlewood Way?  (Read 2177 times)

willow

Re: Does anyone know who cleared up paved section of Middlewood Way?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
Thank you!

amazon

Re: Does anyone know who cleared up paved section of Middlewood Way?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 10:11:31 AM »
All the sodden rotting leaves from last autumn were cleared from the Middlewood Way between Wood Lane and Rose Hill last week. In previous years the Council have used a road sweeping vehicle to clear the autumn leaves in November/December. One evening last week I was returning from the station and the section between Wood Lane and Throstle Grove had been cleared by someone with a shovel and the whole route cleared by the following evening. Many thanks if it was a volunteer who cleared this route. It certainly made a big difference if your shoes and trousers need to be clean when you catch the train or bus to work from Rose Hill: I had been wearing my hiking boots.
If you have complaints about leaves footpaths etc you can go on the councill website to send a complaint in I've just had footpaths cleared behind the barrier top of lower fold and some of the grids  done as well . It's better still if the can send photo of the problem .just complain they will eventually do it .

marplerambler

Does anyone know who cleared up paved section of Middlewood Way?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 09:20:17 AM »
All the sodden rotting leaves from last autumn were cleared from the Middlewood Way between Wood Lane and Rose Hill last week. In previous years the Council have used a road sweeping vehicle to clear the autumn leaves in November/December. One evening last week I was returning from the station and the section between Wood Lane and Throstle Grove had been cleared by someone with a shovel and the whole route cleared by the following evening. Many thanks if it was a volunteer who cleared this route. It certainly made a big difference if your shoes and trousers need to be clean when you catch the train or bus to work from Rose Hill: I had been wearing my hiking boots.