Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Babysitters in Marple  (Read 2913 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Babysitters in Marple
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 09:46:28 AM »
Yes she's interested. What is the specific date you are thinking of? If you want to move this offline I think you may be able to e-mail me direct from the link next to the message thread ( I haven't use this site v much to date so am not 100% certain it will work)

You can use the PM system to exchange private messages and then swap email addresses and telephone numbers if you both want to take it further. Pleased that you appear to have found what you were looking for and I'm sure I don't need to tell you both to check things out properly as there are young / vulnerable people involved!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

corium

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 09:38:31 AM »
Yes she's interested. What is the specific date you are thinking of? If you want to move this offline I think you may be able to e-mail me direct from the link next to the message thread ( I haven't use this site v much to date so am not 100% certain it will work)

corium

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »
She's not in at the moment but I'll ask - we are a little way away but I don't think this will worry her

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:48:14 PM »
Thanks for the reply. We live on Ridge Road at the top of Church Lane.

We only have one night in mind at the moment but would love to have a trustworthy person we can call upon every now & then - do you think your daughter would be keen?

corium

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 02:16:08 PM »
My 17 year old daughter has done quite a bit - whereabouts in Marple are you (roughly)?

Dizzy Penguin

Babysitters in Marple
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:35 AM »
Does anyone know of any reliable decent babysitters in the area?

We have a one-year old and have been mostly hermits since he was born but now we want to start getting out more again, trouble is neither me nor my gf have family nearby that easily pop over to babysit. I've done all the googling but was surprised to see every single babysitting website you have to pay £19.99 a month to subscribe and get anybody's contact details.

If anyone knows anyone I can contact please let me know :)