Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Disabled man needs a carer to ..............  (Read 2425 times)

simontk

Re: Disabled man needs a carer to ..............
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 10:46:33 AM »
OK TY. I THOUGHT I HAD GOT A LEGITIMATE REPLY THEN, LOL.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Disabled man needs a carer to ..............
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 08:48:05 AM »
The corrections have been made to your original post too Simon and the two topics merged. Admin.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

simontk

sorry 2 corrections to my post disabled man ..............
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:55:42 AM »
Disabled man needs a carer to take him on holiday. Both abroad and to Wales. All your travelling costs and food will be paid for.

I am now physically disabled. As a direct result to receiving a head injury from a Motorbike accident. Over 10 years ago, more of here :- www.sportsbiking.co.uk/the%20accident.html .
I do do practically everything for myself. But I can no longer walk. Also I have difficulty actually talking. My symptoms being similar to those of a stoke victim.
HOWEVER, I AM very upbeat and still live life to the full. OK I admit that, obviously, I can no longer do sooooo many activities. But I am still my usual happy sole. Who wakes up every day, with a smile AND a zest for life !
Should you require a bit more information, please e-mail me at simontk78@gmail.com .

The holiday abroad is going to be, to somewhere like Tenerife. And will probably be around the middle of May. I am looking at staying half board. That way we don't have to worry about finding a suitable restaurant every night. I have considered “fully inclusive”. But as I don't drink a lot of alcohol, I don't think it is worth the extra cost. Obviously I WILL pay for what ever you eat and drink during the day.

The Wales tripS, are to :- www.bikersretreat.co.uk
Again I WILL pay for your travelling expenses. Being 40p per mile, for the 200 mile round trip, £80.
And, once again, I WILL pay for your accommodation and food. Which is to include an Indian restaurant on the Monday evening. Travelling there on a Sunday, via "http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/bikers-page". Where I usually stop for a cake and a coffee, paid for by me. Normally I return home on the Tuesday. After a run out on the Bikes, pillion obviously. I use the plural as Yvonne, or Tiv the lady of the house, also rides. And is willing to take you pillion, if you so wish ?

You will find me most respectful, and friendly. The only thing is I AM NOT into all this modern health and safety malarkey !
What I man is that I AM NOT going to be providing you with your own room. I AM, however, going to give you plenty of YOU time in the room. Taking myself off.

If you think you could help, then please e-mail me at simontk78@gmail.com.

simontk

Disabled man needs a carer to ..............
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:00:40 AM »
Disabled man needs a carer to take him on holiday. Both abroad and to Wales. All your travelling costs and food will be paid for.

I am now physically disabled. As a direct result to receiving a head injury from a Motorbike accident. Over 10 years ago, more of here :- www.sportsbiking.co.uk/the%20accident.html .
I do do practically everything for myself. But I can no longer walk. Also I have difficulty actually talking. My symptoms being similar to those of a stoke victim.
HOWEVER, I AM very upbeat and still live life to the full. OK I admit that, obviously, I can no longer do sooooo many activities. But I am still my usual happy sole. Who wakes up every day, with a smile AND a zest for life !
Should you require a bit more information, please e-mail me at simontk78@gmail.com .

The holiday abroad is going to be, to somewhere like Tenerife. And will probably be around the middle of May. I am looking at staying half board. That way we don't have to worry about finding a suitable restaurant every night. I have considered “fully inclusive”. But as I don't drink a lot of alcohol, I don't think it is worth the extra cost. Obviously I WILL pay for what ever you eat and drink during the day.

The Wales trips, are to :- www.bikersretreat.co.uk
Again I WILL pay for your travelling expenses. Being 40p per mile, for the 200 mile round trip, £80.
And, once again, I WILL pay for your accommodation and food. Which is to include an Indian restaurant on the Monday evening. Travelling there on a Sunday, via http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/bikers-page . Where I usually stop for a cake and a coffee, paid for by me. Normally I return home on the Tuesday. After a run out on the Bikes, pillion obviously. I use the plural as Yvonne, or Tiv the lady of the house, also rides. And is willing to take you pillion, if you so wish ?

You will find me most respectful, and friendly. The only thing is I AM NOT into all this modern health and safety malarkey !
What I man is that I AM NOT going to be providing you with your own room. I AM, however, going to give you plenty of YOU time in the room. Taking myself off.

If you think you could help, then please e-mail me at simontk78@gmail.com.