Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Longhurst Lane  (Read 3390 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Longhurst Lane
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 11:07:13 PM »
If that's the case won't be so bad. It was the notice being all the way up at Shiloh rd which worried me
Probably because once you get past Shiloh there aren't many options if Town Street is closed. Better than waiting until you get down there and finding chaos with cars trying to turn round all over the place.

Dave

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 06:08:51 PM »
Thanks corium - that's good news  :)

corium

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 04:37:28 PM »
Response from the council:

Electricity North West had planned to do works on Sunday 26th January 2014, close to the Devonshire Arms which included a temporary road closure.  However, these works have now been cancelled, and will be rescheduled for a later date.  I have asked Electricity North West to remove the signs.

When the works have been rescheduled full details will be posted on the Council Website and advance warning signs will be put in place.

corium

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »
If that's the case won't be so bad. It was the notice being all the way up at Shiloh rd which worried me

Dave

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »
I think it's just Town Street Marple Bridge, rather than the whole of Longhurst Lane.  But I'm not 100% sure of that. 

corium

Longhurst Lane
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:29:47 PM »
Noticed today that there are signs in Marple Bridge & up at Shiloh Road that Longhurst Lane will be closed this coming Sunday. I've heard nothing about this ( I live there!) and there was nothing on the Council's website this afternoon. Can anyone throw any light on what is happening?