A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: New Shop on Derby Way  (Read 3435 times)

Barbara

Re: New Shop on Derby Way
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:58:33 PM »
Good luck to them, I hope they do well.  I miss the old shop!

amazon

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 01:15:58 PM »
I would have thought so too. Derby Way is a cut-through from the college, the car park and from on-street parking as well as being a short cut to Littlewoods and All Things Nice (for the time being) and appears to have a good footfall.

Use to be a phone shop facing were this is . They moved from were Harmoney Decor is now ....think they went out of business ...

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:46:13 AM »
So a shop selling mobile phones etc and e cigarettes opens on derby way.

Its main customer base is surely the students.

Seems a good location to me.
I would have thought so too. Derby Way is a cut-through from the college, the car park and from on-street parking as well as being a short cut to Littlewoods and All Things Nice (for the time being) and appears to have a good footfall.

Bluezorro

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 01:07:56 AM »
So a shop selling mobile phones etc and e cigarettes opens on derby way.

Its main customer base is surely the students.

Seems a good location to me.

Cyberman

New Shop on Derby Way
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
Noticed today that a new shop has opened next to the Record Shop - it sells mobile phones and accessories (also E-cigs).
So its not all doom and gloom in Marple. Hope the shop does OK. Its location (Derby Way) is not the best for attracting passing punters - could do with a noticeboard on Market St or the main road. I found the previous phone shop (closed about 1 yr ago ?) quite useful for PC-related bits.

Also I see a new shop being prepared on Stockport Rd - I think its where Mulligans was. Anyone know what that will be?