Brabyns Preparatory School -Nurture. Engage. Achieve.

Author Topic: Dog Training  (Read 2833 times)

matti0205

Re: Dog Training
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »
Hi, try "full of praise" 07762 490415

Thank you very much - will do

Rachael

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
Hi there,

My dog went to puppy training at Chadkirk  for a six week course , but there is actually two chadkirk clubs so be careful when looking on the internet that you have the right one , one at Compstall mill and one near the garden centre, my puppy went to the one near Wyvale .

My puppy currently goes to Woodley dog training club, it is completely different from Chadkirk in probably every single way , but I got alot out of both classes , but feel that I learn more as a handler at Woodley, but Chadkirk was lots of fun for my puppy  ( but very VERY  busy) .  Elaine at Woodley is excellent , the classes are shorter, people told me to train my dog myself, but I feel she has taught me an awful lot, having never owned a puppy since childhood

A customer where I work was telling me about the dog training at Brabyns  ( I didnt even know it was there when I got my puppy ) , and she could not speak more highly of it, and the lady who runs it , and looking at the website, she sounds very similar to the training given at woodley.

http://www.sarahhb.co.uk/

chicken lady

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
Hi, try "full of praise" 07762 490415

matti0205

Dog Training
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
Hello, my son mentioned to me that there is a dog training class in Brabyns Park. Does anyone have a contact number for them please.

I have heard very good reports about Dog Training at Chadkirk but would be very handy if we could walk to training. Thank you