A.C.M. Financial Services Ltd - for all aspects of financial planning

Author Topic: Lost  (Read 5795 times)

amazon

Re: Lost
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »
Hope your right Dave I fear too many will have driffted away by they for the lack of banter.

Blame the Council????? I don't understand that concept. Blame the Marple 6 if you lack but not the Council  :D
Have the Marple 6published there accounts yet. .

wheels

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
Don't worry wheels - sooner or later hostilities will no doubt be resumed.  For example, when the developer of the Chadwick Street supermarket site discovers that no retailer is interested in taking it on, we can all have a happy time blaming one another (and the Council, of course) for the fact that we're going to be stuck with the Co-op for ever.   :D

Hope your right Dave I fear too many will have driffted away by they for the lack of banter.

Blame the Council????? I don't understand that concept. Blame the Marple 6 if you lack but not the Council  :D

Dave

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »
Don't worry wheels - sooner or later hostilities will no doubt be resumed.  For example, when the developer of the Chadwick Street supermarket site discovers that no retailer is interested in taking it on, we can all have a happy time blaming one another (and the Council, of course) for the fact that we're going to be stuck with the Co-op for ever.   :D

wheels

Lost
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:52:19 AM »
Do others feel we have lost something without the various controversial issues of late and in particular the banter, rough and tumble, abuse that when with them.

A sanitised board lacks something