All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Recon-Cycle Repairs and Sales (Marple)  (Read 25208 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Recon-Cycle Repairs and Sales (Marple)
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2014, 07:48:35 AM »
Jason's Recon Cycles is now on Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/reconcyclesmarple

Give him a "Like" and share with your friends who may need his help!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rudolph Hucker

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2014, 06:31:56 PM »
Did Jason know he was being timed on that job?

;D

RH.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 07:57:33 AM »
In addition to helping organise the Fun Charity Bike Ride last weekend, Jason at Recon Cycles has donated another £50 from the profits of his Cycle Repair business to the Skatepark Project, taking his total so far to £210.

For local bike repairs, second hand bikes and even brand new ones, think of Jason first because he's giving back to the community as well as doing a great job!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Howard

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 11:28:25 PM »
Another recommendation for Jason from me. Quick service for a couple of repairs for which I would have had to travel out of Marple to get the parts. Picked up one day and dropped off the next.

Dizzy, just give him a ring. He'll pick them up from you and drop them off once he's finished.

wadsterboy

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
Another big shout to Jay. This time is was a complete wheel build after mine came apart and the rim got deformed. He did an excellent job building a nice true wheel using a new rim, the old spokes and a few recycled spokes. Wheel building is an art and he has done a great job, so anyone with expensive bikes or wheels should not hesitate to use him if they need servicing or repairs.

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »
Oooh this has piqued my interest. I have a couple of bikes that are in a pretty bad condition...would like to get back on the road again, wonder what Jay can do. Will pop down Goyt Mill soon then.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 11:34:06 AM »
Jason at Recon Cycles has donated another £50 from the profits of his Cycle Repair business to the Skatepark Project, taking his total so far to £160.

Once again, I must say that this is a fantastic contribution for a small local business that is just getting off the ground.

Jason is now based at the Goyt Mill and I hope that local people will support him by using his services for new and second hand bikes, cycle repairs or cycle recycling (you can donate your old broken bikes for spares or repair).
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

wadsterboy

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 08:22:57 PM »
Another big shout out to recommend Jay. I have quite a nice road bike and had no hesitation in asking him to do a slightly tricky upgrade to the Campag gearing (from a double crank system to a triple). He did a great job, and helped me source some additional Campag parts second hand to make the upgrade work perfectly. He is honest, hard working and very reasonable, so you should have no hesitation it using him to help maintain or upgrade your bikes, no matter what type or cost.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 08:55:12 AM »
Jason at Recon Cycles has donated another £32 from the profits of his Cycle Repair business to the Skatepark Project, taking his total so far to £110, which is a fantastic contribution for a small local business that is just getting off the ground. I hope that local people will support him by using his services for new and second hand bikes, cycle repairs or cycle recycling (you can donate your old broken bikes for spares or repair).

We got that recycled ladies bike from Jason for Mrs Admin a few weeks ago - delighted with it!

Jason ws also featured in the Marple Review recently: Click for a bigger version

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 10:06:21 PM »
At our Skakepark meeting on 9 October Jason donated another £23 from his profits to the Skatepark, taking his total so far to £78. He and his daughter have also helped out at the Bag Packing at the Co-Op and Morrison on the last two Saturdays. I've also purchased a second hand bike from him recently. Delighted with it and hoping to try one for Mrs Admin soon.

And today this gentleman has asked if I can post this testimonial:

Another Satisfied and Happy customer with Jason (or Jay or Jaz )

Recon-Cycle (Repairs and Sales) was started up by Jay Saenz in mid-summer of this year.
Since I first came to Marple in 1973 I have seen bike shops come and go but I have a feeling that Jay is here to stay and will share his skills and much needed service to the cycling community of Marple and district.
I have recently had spokes dropping out of my rear wheel and Jay came to the rescue - quite a difficult job as the wheel sprocket has to be removed to get the new spokes fitted. No problem to Jay - next day the bike was ready.
We wish Jay every success - he's such an asset to Marple and he's putting money back into Marple as he gives a percentage of his fees to the Skate Park.

With many thanks
Frank Thompson
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 07:11:51 AM »
We had a skate park project meeting last night and Jason of Recon Cycle Repairs & Sales (Marple) donated another £30 from his profits to the skate park fund.

If you need a bike repairing, looking for a new one, or have one that can be donated for recycling then look no further, Jason Saenz is the man for you! 

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

meredith

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 08:28:19 PM »
Jason is an outstanding bike mechanic, (he used to work in a quality bike shop) and a really nice guy.
I have had all our 3 family bikes serviced and repaired by him and he's done a cracking job,
using spares he already had, mixed with new parts he didn't have on hand.

He will also recycle your old bikes as well, he can pick them up too!
let's support this budding entrepreneur, this is a much needed service in Marple!
And he 'gives back' to the Skate Park!

cheers,

meredith

wheels

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 10:48:23 AM »
Good News there is certainly a cycling gap in the market in Marple

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Recon-Cycle Repairs and Sales (Marple)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 09:23:14 AM »
A new Cycle Repair and Sales business has been started up in Marple by Jason Saenz that is helping to support the Marple Skate Park Project.

Jason is doing this by donating a share of the profits to the Skate Park Match-Funding and has already donated £25.

So if you need help with bike repairs in Marple and would like to help the Skate Park too, please use Jason's services.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website