Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Seventeen Windows  (Read 6965 times)

Keiron

barndoor

Re: Seventeen Windows
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »
I know someone who rented this place when it was a rental property. Apparently, the plumbing is absolutely dreadful, and the new owner - if they have any sense - will have to factor in a new plumbing system when they buy it.

Just sayin'.

sgk

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
Now for sale.  Again.  Gascoigne Halman PDF says it's up for £300k.

A stunning four bedroom detached property refurbished to the highest possible standard. Situated at the heart of a large plot accessed via electric gates within this convenient location. Benefiting from planning permission for demolition of existing single storey side extension and erection of new single storey side extension. (DC/047256).

http://sitew.net/pdf/mb/GHMB432685.pdf

mikes

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 05:43:09 PM »
All about it on front page of this weeks Stockport Times.

alison

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
It was 1 van by 9.30, which had moved to the side of the property when I came past again an hour later

amazon

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
I happened to drive past Seventeen Windows at about 9am earlier earlier and was surprised to see a three Police cars and two Police vans parked outside it. I wonder what is going on at this place. It certainly attracts a lot of attention for one reason or another.

Possibly to do with the puppy farm that's there .

barndoor

Seventeen Windows
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 02:39:33 PM »
I happened to drive past Seventeen Windows at about 9am earlier earlier and was surprised to see a three Police cars and two Police vans parked outside it. I wonder what is going on at this place. It certainly attracts a lot of attention for one reason or another.