Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Train  (Read 4078 times)

amazon

Re: Train
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 07:15:20 PM »
No probs Amazon.

Not sure whether the spell checker (on the Marple Website) would have worked though as both 'divot' and 'Dave' were spelt correctly.

I think, in some cases, it's probably your iPad correcting your spellings (it possibly didn't recognise the word Tiviot).

Think your. Right it is a nuisance sometime .

the rover

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »
Does anyone else hear the train running through Marple at about 3 AM every morning,it seems to go on for ever,

It's the '3:10 from Yuma' which was a good film!

Lily

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »
No probs Amazon.

Not sure whether the spell checker (on the Marple Website) would have worked though as both 'divot' and 'Dave' were spelt correctly.

I think, in some cases, it's probably your iPad correcting your spellings (it possibly didn't recognise the word Tiviot).

amazon

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 07:20:59 PM »
Just wondering, Amazon, do you mean Tiviot Dale rather than divot Dave ???

Not that I remember Tiviot Dale - but I do know of it.
Yes sorry I use a iPad and sometimes it does not always type right because I type to quick .iknow ican use spellcheck on this websight . Ihave had this pointed out to me before will have to go slower with my typing .

Lily

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »
Just wondering, Amazon, do you mean Tiviot Dale rather than divot Dave ???

Not that I remember Tiviot Dale - but I do know of it.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »
Those long freight trains that rumble along our line at all hours are going to/from a quarry near Buxton.  It is reached by a freight-only spur off the Manchester to Sheffield linen near Chinley.

Lovely sound whish it was steam the good old days . Used to live in Woodley facing the white hart pub
And the double headers used to come up from divot Dave with coal .great days .

Dave

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:39:42 AM »
Those long freight trains that rumble along our line at all hours are going to/from a quarry near Buxton.  It is reached by a freight-only spur off the Manchester to Sheffield linen near Chinley.

bat man

Train
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 03:05:30 AM »
Does anyone else hear the train running through Marple at about 3 AM every morning,it seems to go on for ever,