Brabyns Preparatory School -Nurture. Engage. Achieve.

Author Topic: The Yang Sing, Princess St, Manchester.  (Read 2658 times)

alan@marple

Re: The Yang Sing, Princess St, Manchester.
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 10:42:14 AM »
Thank you all for your comments, I shall keep my fingers crossed and let you know
It was a very pleasant evening, good food and excellent service, I am glad I went

gazwhite

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »

alan@marple

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
Thank you all for your comments, I shall keep my fingers crossed and let you know

simonesaffron

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
Don't take any notice of Tripadvisor, their reviews are often not genuine anyway.

The Yang Sing is not fantastic but it is very o.k. It is good at what it does. If you've got good company, the Yang Sing will enhance it and you'll have a good time. So go and enjoy yourself.

Bluezorro

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 12:15:07 AM »
Wings is better

Dave

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 11:29:37 PM »
The Yang Sing is a typical big Chinese restaurant, spread over several floors.  It is civilised and well run, and the food is OK, and reasonable value, but nothing very special or out of the ordinary.  It does its job very well, in my view. 

Bluezorro

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 12:09:35 PM »
I think you are paying for the name.
It was different when the quality and standards of others lagged behind, but it seems like the yang sing has stayed the same whilst  the others have caught up and some have overtaken it.

alan@marple

The Yang Sing, Princess St, Manchester.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 10:33:19 PM »
I have the opportunity to go to the Yang Sing Chinese restaurant next week, but I am concerned about many negative comments on the various websites, Trip adviser and search engine etc. I don't want to go if I am not to expect a pleasant evening. I would welcome  opinions from those who have visited recently.

Many thanks in anticipation of your comments