Marple based web design | Websites That Work For You!

Author Topic: The Kinaray  (Read 4406 times)

barndoor

Re: The Kinaray
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 02:40:34 PM »
I took a little stroll down Stockport Road last night and was sad to see the Kinaray is closing down. At least, I think it's closing down - there's a  sign in the window saying it's under new management and will be opening as 'Saffron' on 3rd July. The rest of the windows have been partially obscured with pages from The Sun, which was jolly kind of them as it gave me something to read as I was waiting for the bus (although in truth I would have preferred a broadsheet).

As an avowed curry addict I'll be sampling their culinary wares as soon as it opens.

rickyracoon

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »
Cannot speak highly enough of the Kinaray, my family and I have been going for over ten years and the food has always been excellent whether in the restaurant or delivered. Really friendly owners/staff. Definitely worth a try if you haven't been before!

barndoor

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
I have to agree with 'admin'. I went a couple of weekends ago and had an excellent Chicken Tikka Pathia - it was delicious and there was absolutely loads of it.

Bluezorro

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 06:53:41 PM »
Are they in the marple chamber of commerce forum

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
The Kinaray
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 08:22:16 AM »
We have always been big fans of the Kinaray on Stockport Road, as much for the atmosphere and friendly service as for the food itself, and have been wondering how they would fare following the arrival of Marple Spice.

We went last night and I'm pleased to say that they appear to have risen to the challenge and upped their game from what was already perfectly acceptable to us. There are special offers on at the moment of starter and main course for only £6.90 Monday to Thursday and for £7.90 on Friday and Saturday. I think they are still doing the special Sunday deals too.

Not only was the food cheaper but it there was more of it (my starter could have been a main) and the quality was excellent. I'm pleased to say that our loyalties have been reaffirmed!

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website