Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Miss peppercorns reading room  (Read 5812 times)

gazwhite

Re: Miss peppercorns reading room
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »
I've watched it a number of times and its gone right the way through perfectly.

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2012, 08:37:26 AM »
The film plays all the way through, must be your computer's internet connection.

Failing that, you can also watch it here

Or here

amazon

Re: Mrs peppercorns reading room
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 08:25:27 PM »
Mrs Peppercorn http://www.mrspeppercornthemovie.co.uk is a fantasy film that was shot exclusively in Marple Bridge. Some residents donated £10 to have their name added to the special thank you on the end credits. The film was shown all over the world including Disney Studios in Los Angeles late last year, has won many film awards and the DVD will be sent out to those who donated tot he films production.

Hope that clears it up

Put .slash film after .co.uk. It does stop just halfway through and then doesn't seem to want to start again .unless its me let me know please .

wheels

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
Very helpful thanks films are not my thing so it had totally by past me. But thanks for the explanation

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 05:26:25 PM »
Quote from: amazon
Sorry but what's the pm system .

Click on the users name, and select send user a private message from the list in white box below the central green box.

Quote from: wheels
OK so I understand this Miss Pepercorn is a film/dvd but whats it about why are people so interested.

I don't find other threads tell me.

Mrs Peppercorn http://www.mrspeppercornthemovie.co.uk is a fantasy film that was shot exclusively in Marple Bridge. Some residents donated £10 to have their name added to the special thank you on the end credits. The film was shown all over the world including Disney Studios in Los Angeles late last year, has won many film awards and the DVD will be sent out to those who donated tot he films production.

Hope that clears it up.

wheels

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 05:09:18 PM »
OK so I understand this Miss Pepercorn is a film/dvd but whats it about why are people so interested.

I don't find other threads tell me.

amazon

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 05:06:44 PM »
Can someone please tell us how we i contact mike le Han re adress I haven't moved bur he seems to want still to know where we live .
Thank you .

Use the PM system to contact Mrs Peppercorn and it will send an email to Mike.
Sorry but what's the pm system .

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 05:02:29 PM »
very disapointing! a technical issue doesnt take 2 years to fix! what would have happened to Disney if he had told the public he had a technical issue with mickey mouse! >:(

The film wasn't completed till March last year, then it had a year run of feativals and if you'd kept up to date with all the info that was on here and on facebook you'd have known what was going on. The festival run finished in July this year and the film won several awards worldwide. It then takes some time to make a DVD from a film, with artwork etc which we did, then it went off for duplication and printing. When the discs came back we tested them all, but they wouldn't play on conventional DVD players, so all the data had to be re-created and a new authored disc had to be made. Unfortunately this takes time.

But if you'd care to look at the MRS PEPPERCORN DVD thread, you'll find information there about the DVD.

Best

Mike Le Han

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 04:54:31 PM »
Please see the MRS PEPPERCORN DVD thread for further details.

Regards

Mike Le Han

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 04:00:35 PM »
Can someone please tell us how we i contact mike le Han re adress I haven't moved bur he seems to want still to know where we live .
Thank you .

Use the PM system to contact Mrs Peppercorn and it will send an email to Mike.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
Thanks Mark for letting everyone know the situation.

We are currently working on fixing the techical issue and trying to get the discs out before Christmas. Please be assured we have not forgotten anyone.

One last thing, if you donated monies to the film could you please please please send us an email with your updated address EVEN if you haven't moved. We don't want anyone to not get their copy.

Thanks

Mike Le Han

Thank you .

pirate Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »
very disapointing! a technical issue doesnt take 2 years to fix! what would have happened to Disney if he had told the public he had a technical issue with mickey mouse! >:(

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 11:38:27 AM »
Thanks Mark for letting everyone know the situation.

We are currently working on fixing the techical issue and trying to get the discs out before Christmas. Please be assured we have not forgotten anyone.

One last thing, if you donated monies to the film could you please please please send us an email with your updated address EVEN if you haven't moved. We don't want anyone to not get their copy.

Thanks

Mike Le Han

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »
The last time I chased this up with Mike Le Han in mid October I got the following reply:

I've just got back from LA relating to the feature version of the short to find that some of the DVD's don't play properly, so we're currently figuring out why, something to do with the programming. Again a little delay.
What we have done is upload the DVD files so if anyone wants to download and burn to disk themselves for now can. Not an ideal solution, but something, so if anyone wants the link and instructions of what to do then let me know.

I think you could do this if you wanted to using the link provided by sgk.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 03:38:22 PM »
Did anybody receive the DVD that we were promised .
No I didn't get one, and I paid twice. It must be over two years ago now.

Once bitten twice shy as they say .