To advertise on this site

Author Topic: shop marple  (Read 3545 times)

Bluezorro

Re: shop marple
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 10:26:06 PM »
Just asked my 84 year old aunty what she wanted for christmas, and she replied 'a bmx'.

Was that what you ordered?

Bluezorro

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
Was it a pogo stick?

heather

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 06:42:07 AM »
 if wheels had read my post through he would see i stated another part of the country they would still not be there if you had used a cycle

heather

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
if i identify what i ordered everybody will know what shop i am talking about but i can assure you it was not a takeaway or wheels all i will say is it spoilt my surprise to my aunt for her 80th birthday  you cant turn the clock back she was 80 on tues not wed i am not a happy bunny and wont shop marple again

Bluezorro

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
Good idea wheels.
I was thinking about going back to the past and delivering food and clothing using barges.
Trying to figure out how best to transport petrol and diesel.

wheels

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
I am thinking about a service to run people's shopping home from ASDA so as to cut CO2 immissions.

In fact might contact ASDA directly and see if they want to go into partnership supporting a new local business.

Bluezorro

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
you would need insulated paneer bags in case the food went cold.
does wills wheels sell rickshaws?

wheels

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »
Now you might have identified the same gap in the market as me. I have been thinking of starting a cycle courier service in Marple. Might see if members of Marple Business Forum will use me.

Bluezorro

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »
Was it an indian takeaway you ordered for delivery?

Bluezorro

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 09:57:32 PM »
What type of thing did you order????

heather

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 09:37:01 PM »
the none delivery was down to them it was requested tues but flag up on their computor for wed

wheels

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »
people keep saying shop Marple,  i placed an order on Friday for something that had to be delivered in another part of the country on Tuesday but quess what it wasn't delivered, when i went in the shop on Wednesday morning, first they tried blaming everyone else, then in fairness they asked what they could do to rectify the problem i
said have them delivered in three hours this was requested at 10.00 they were delivered at 5.15.  i am sure the supermarket that is proposed would have done a better job.  shop Marple i don't think so
  so does everyone else i have spoken to.

Were the shop let down by a 3rd party i.e. a carrier or was the none delivery down to them. If the former I surpose you could say they did their bit for you. However sadly it is all too often a story of poor service from many of our local shops who have had years without any real competition. Even without ASAD the net means today that many of us buy well over 70% of our good on line and local traders have to respond to that. Although I must say Chris in the Bike Shop in Marple give excellent service.

heather

shop marple
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »
people keep saying shop Marple,  i placed an order on Friday for something that had to be delivered in another part of the country on Tuesday but quess what it wasn't delivered, when i went in the shop on Wednesday morning, first they tried blaming everyone else, then in fairness they asked what they could do to rectify the problem i
said have them delivered in three hours this was requested at 10.00 they were delivered at 5.15.  i am sure the supermarket that is proposed would have done a better job.  shop Marple i don't think so
  so does everyone else i have spoken to.