Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Post next door .  (Read 4090 times)

amazon

Re: Post next door .
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »
If you're ordering from Amazon you can get it delivered to the Amazon Locker in Marple co-op.

Better opening hours than the sorting office.  Besides, the sorting office will be closed soon, when the new non-ASDA supermarket gets built.  :o

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200742950

hello? royal mail are not the only company that deliver amazon parcels! they also use hermes, home delivery network and private drivers.
There private drivers are good .

red666bear

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 01:07:28 PM »
If you're ordering from Amazon you can get it delivered to the Amazon Locker in Marple co-op.

Better opening hours than the sorting office.  Besides, the sorting office will be closed soon, when the new non-ASDA supermarket gets built.  :o

hello? royal mail are not the only company that deliver amazon parcels! they also use hermes, home delivery network and private drivers.

BidingTime

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 05:28:43 PM »

Thank you so much,order a lot from Amazon and had no idea about that !! was wondering what would happen when the sorting office closes.

jethroh65

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »
So where's the locker in the coop .
I think it is located in the coffee shop area next to the toilets.

amazon

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:15:28 PM »
So where's the locker in the coop .

sgk

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »
So how do you pick your post up from the coop .do you go to the main counter or what .

Heavens, don't try that.  You'll bamboozle Bryce.

Instead, after you've placed your order with Amazon, they email/text you a unique code, that you then enter at the Amazon Locker, and hey presto, door opens and your goods are there.

Full details here http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200689010_pickup?nodeId=200689010#pickup

amazon

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »

That's a really good service. Although I've just looked and can't see "Search for a Pickup Location" in my Amazon settings.

Just go to "Your Account" and then "Add new address".  Then search by postcode.

Should list co-op ok, as below. 

Amazon Locker at The Co-operative - Marple
The Ridgdale Centre, Stockport SK6 6AU

Mon - Sat: 06:00 - 23:00
Sun: 10:00 - 16:00

So how do you pick your post up from the coop .do you go to the main counter or what .

wheels

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 05:46:38 PM »
Nor me that's really handy thanks for the information.

Rachael

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
Thats brilliant, I had no idea about that service , thanks for that :)

sgk

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »

That's a really good service. Although I've just looked and can't see "Search for a Pickup Location" in my Amazon settings.

Just go to "Your Account" and then "Add new address".  Then search by postcode.

Should list co-op ok, as below. 

Amazon Locker at The Co-operative - Marple
The Ridgdale Centre, Stockport SK6 6AU

Mon - Sat: 06:00 - 23:00
Sun: 10:00 - 16:00

Howard

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »

sgk

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »

marveld

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
Sounds like a good idea if you know a neighbour well and they are happy to take a parcel for you if you're out. Saves you a walk to the sorting office, although I think you can still phone and ask for it to be redelivered?

amazon

Post next door .
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
Leaflets trough the door from Royal mail .about leaving your post next door if you are out anyone think this is agood idea .ive opted out if not deliverable will go to the sorting office .