Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Mink in our garden, Rose Hill  (Read 3719 times)

the rover

Re: Mink in our garden, Rose Hill
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 10:57:23 AM »
I back on to the Middlewood Way cutting south of Rose Hill and we had a badger pop into our garden during the night to take bread which had been left out for the birds. Cut it have been a badger?

A badger fur coat doesn't sound very nice.

Clearing them out at etherlow country park to many of them doing a lot of damage .

Badgers are a protected species and cannot be relocated unless permission is given. I used to design motorway infrastructure and the number of times we had to redesign and move the infrastructure i.e gantries, message signs etc when badgers were identified nearby was a massive problem and very costly.

amazon

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
I back on to the Middlewood Way cutting south of Rose Hill and we had a badger pop into our garden during the night to take bread which had been left out for the birds. Cut it have been a badger?

Clearing them out at etherlow country park to many of them doing a lot of damage .

Duke Fame

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »

David myers

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
Oh crumbs, not a badger are you sure it wasn't a minkey?? :-*

marplerambler

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »

Howard

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 09:21:14 AM »

How mantel you need for a coat? They are on the comeback.

Obviously it depends on the size of the coat but the generally accepted number is between 40 and 60.

Duke Fame

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:56:59 PM »
Absolutely no idea - I think somebody has been posting ghost messages in my name (and I don't wear mink either!)
Must be someone taking the 'mink'  :o

How mantel you need for a coat? They are on the comeback.

David myers

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
Absolutely no idea - I think somebody has been posting ghost messages in my name (and I don't wear mink either!)
Must be someone taking the 'mink'  :o

Barbara

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »

Henry_

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
So what about the mink then Barbara?  ;D

Barbara

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 06:24:36 PM »
I am completely mystified, Howard!!  I shall blame computer error, like the weather forecasters (mind you, it was probably computer user error  ;D ;D ;D)

Howard

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »
Barbara, you had a post here but it was completely empty, so I've removed it. Please feel free to try again. Howard.

Henry_

Mink in our garden, Rose Hill
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »
Saw what could only have been a mink at the bottom of our garden last night. We live in Rose Hill and back onto the train line. Anyone else ever seen one of these around there? No idea how it could have been so far from water and am concerned as we have kids and I know they are vicious things.