Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: Accident Glosop road .  (Read 3817 times)

heather

Re: Accident Glosop road .
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 07:21:26 PM »
so glad to hear hes ok when he feels better hug him a little tighter

Harry

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 09:29:57 PM »
I'm pleased to hear that he's okay.

Three cracked ribs? He has my sympathy. I cracked a couple of ribs a few years back (actually the  opposing prop cracked them) and it was agony for months. Couldn't laugh, cough or turn over in bed without pain. Hope I never do that again.

David myers

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »
So glad he is OK, such a relief! I'm sure even though he was over the line, a large amount of blame should be put on the road contractors as their signage and traffic management was very poor and inadequate for the road and conditions.  :)

hawkphil

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »
Yeah Chinese whispers indeed. The motorcyclist in question was my son. He is certainly alive and kicking, at least he was until he got his two rather average A level results this morning. 4 cracked ribs, a broken forefinger and thumb, and massively bruised ego (not to mention the 3 points and £60 fine for crossing the double white lines) Many thanks to the kind locals who stopped to offer him some help. In the meantime who starts these chilling rumours?

amazon

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 08:04:40 PM »
Anybody any info about the accident at the top Glossop road outside the two pubs on Thursday .
A motor cyclist was seriously hurt when he approached from glossop and then discovered stationary traffic on the blind bend,(due to road re-bodging!) and overshot head on into a freelander, he then hit a hgv and a car.

On reopening the police said he's was stable and not in as much danger as they thought, I've heard rumours that he died but don't think this is a true fact, just Chinese whispers!

Thanks for that hope he's ok .

David myers

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
Anybody any info about the accident at the top Glossop road outside the two pubs on Thursday .
A motor cyclist was seriously hurt when he approached from glossop and then discovered stationary traffic on the blind bend,(due to road re-bodging!) and overshot head on into a freelander, he then hit a hgv and a car.

On reopening the police said he's was stable and not in as much danger as they thought, I've heard rumours that he died but don't think this is a true fact, just Chinese whispers!

amazon

Accident Glosop road .
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:42:04 PM »
Anybody any info about the accident at the top Glosop road outside the two pubs on Thursday .