To advertise on this site

Author Topic: New Stockport Website  (Read 1903 times)

KalkanPrince

Re: New Stockport Website
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 01:17:48 PM »
For those that couldnt find it, its www.enjoystockport.com

Glad the Admin from here has joined, its nice to link share etc :)

Thanks again everyone

KalkanPrince

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »
Thanks for the feedback and encouragement, I have made the change to the Welcome page as you suggested.

The site only launched today after months of work, Im really hoping it will give Stockport, its residents and the area a general boost!

nedsram

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 09:02:37 PM »
This looks promising, especially the forum and local groups sections. Can I suggest that you change the title of the home page from "Welcome" to "Enjoy Stockport - Welcome" though. I have lost count of the number of bookmarks I have to sites which identify themselves as "Welcome". ;)

It's currently 5th in the list for a Google search for "enjoy Stockport".

KalkanPrince

New Stockport Website
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I hope it is ok posting on here, I have sent a PM to the moderators asking. I wanted to let you know I have just created a website for the general population of the Stockport Area to try and promote community spirit and supporting local businesses. The website is and always will be free as is listing any business or events on there.

The website is called "Enjoy Stockport" and I would love your feedback - I have not posted a link to it as I do not wish to appear to be spamming, I am hoping, along with this website, it will be a great resource for Stockport and especially areas that do not have a site as good as this.

Thanks.