Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: Church Lane Road Works  (Read 2416 times)

ROTHERS

Re: Church Lane Road Works
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »
strange that cones and lights have now gone... ???

Victor M

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 08:23:57 PM »
That's not unusual, they should go and investigate and then let you know. This unfortunately doesn't always happen however if you have got the report nos you can contact Stockport SMBC and ask for an update, once the issue is logged they have to complete the on line form, if they haven't a quick email to one of our councillors usual results in a grovelling telephone call from the dept. concerned. I hope this helps.

ROTHERS

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »
I reported it 24 hours ago, i was promised a call back, sadly, I didnt ask which day of the week they would be ringing me back..

Victor M

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 05:11:26 PM »
You should report this to SMBC Highways. Utility Companies have got a history of uncoordinated activities on roads. This usually happens because they sub contract the work for placing the Traffic lights and coning off the road. Unfortunately if you don't report it they get away with the bad management, once reported SMBC can take action, including fines under the Street Works Act.

ROTHERS

Church Lane Road Works
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 03:41:41 PM »
Why ???  There is no reason at all for the bollards and traffic lights, there has been no worked performed on the road for nearly a week, and I have noticed people now ignoring the lights..